Thursday, March 29, 2018

LIFE is better...

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
Today's my day to take 
over the SumMore Fun Stamps blog!! 
YAY for me... 🙌


So... I thought I would share a sweet card -





Isn't it Sweet? I thought so any way... LOL

The details are over on the SumMore Fun blog 
but here are the stamps that I used -

STUFFED BUNNY STAMP by VIctorine Originals



by Raisin Boat





New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page


You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest

If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use

It'll get you 10% off your order!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!



17 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love the colorful background and the bunny with the floppy ears!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute. Such a fun and colorful background and the stitched bunny is too sweet. Love it, Theresa. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Janis Lewis said...

Pretty card! Love the colors.

Dr Sonia S V said...

So fun this is and especially love the background you made
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable!! The bunny is precious!! I love the gorgeous stenciled background!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

L.B. said...

This bunny is adorable. Love the color selection

Sukie said...

Very sweet card! The bunny is so super cute and I love how you created the background! Love all of the colors!

SUPRFOXdesigns said...

What a fun card, love the colors!

Greta said...

That bunny is so cute--sweet card!

Anonymous said...

I love that stuffed bunny! Just reminds me of childhood.

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

Love the stuffed bunny! SUPER adorable my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute bunny card! Such pretty colors and LOVE you sentiment as well-that is a great set to have. ♥ Sue Kment

VintageScrapsCanada said...

So cute - UI love the background you made - I need to start to make more of these -
I alos love the sentiment stamp!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a cutie! And, I love your background - so pretty!

Lisa said...

This is SO super sweet!! Love that beautiful background and sweet bunny!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Aww!! This bunny is adorable, and I love the stencilled background!

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the background!! Have a great day.
Gerda