Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Hello Fall!

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's Challenge Day over at Die Cuttin Divas!

The Theme this week is FALL COLORS!!!



-- Here's what I created to inspire you --


I simply LOVE how my card turned out!!! 
You guys know I LOVE FALL...
Even though it's still warm here where I live, It's still
my favorite season - I used my Alcohol Inks to create
the beautiful colored background -


I Die Cut a Birch Tree circle from some Shimmer Copper
colored cardstock (DCWV) 
then used a Stitched Rectangle frame die around it - 
Then I adhered the alcohol Background to the back of the copper paper -
 Then I adhered a piece of Tan Fun Foam to that and 
attached it to a Cream Colored Cardstock base - 

I die cut the word "hello" 3x's in a shimmery
rust colored Cardstock and added it to the one corner - 

Then I die cut a couple of stitched leaves with some of the
alcohol ink fall colored design I made - I attached it below the
birch circle then added a button and made a bow out of some 
Jute twine and adhered it on top!


Cardstock - Recollections, DCWV Shimmer, Yupo
Assorted Ranger Alcohol Inks
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Stitched Leaves Dies - Lawn Fawn
"Hello" Word Die - My Favorite Things (cut out 3x's)
Jute Twine - Papertrey Ink
Button - My Stash
Birch Tree Circle Die
Gemini Jr., ATG, Stick It Adhesive, Multi Matte Glue


                         Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas , join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over their - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Debbie (from Sugar Land) said...

This is gorgeous! I love your background - the colors work so well together. Thanks for sharing.

Evelyn said...

Your card is exactly a walk through the woods!! Makes me want to go hiking. I love the way the colors peek through the bare branches of the trees and the beautifully tied leaf elements!

Evelyn

red1979 said...

Gorgeous!

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so lovely! I wish you could see me right now, I am just amazed by this card! Autumn is my favorite too.

Hugs,
Chriss

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, that card is gorgeous! It reminds me of fall on the east coast. My favorite time of the year and I miss it. Beautiful job my friend.

Leslie

Sukie said...

Absolutely stunning card! I love the fall theme and colors! The peek-a-boo design is so fabulous!

Sue kae said...

Adore this fall card, looking forward to fall colors in Wisconsin. Which company makes that birch tree die?

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS fall card Theresa! The background turned out so beautiful...I love the fall colors! So, so pretty my friend!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card, Theresa!! I love the gorgeous colors, the fabulous leavers and the pretty tree!! Wonderful Fall card!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Oh that tree diecut is lovely!! And the fall paper you backed it with is gorgeous!

Gloria said...

WOW!! Simply gorgeous!! Love how your card turned out:)

mum of two said...

So beautiful!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments