Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Thankful Acorn....

Hello and Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Hope you got a chance to enjoy the
long holiday weekend! I know I
certainly did! I got to visit with my
oldest son and make some fun crafts too!

It's The 1st of the month and that means
it's Sketch Challenge week over at 

-- Here's this week's Sketch --


I created this card to play along --


As you guys know.. I LOVE Fall and I'm totally in the FALL MOOD
right now - I decided to pull out some
Authentique (Bountiful) papers I had in my stash
And of course, pull out some of my dies to make this sweet card

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Fun Foam
DP - Authentique (Bountiful)
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Stitched Triangle Die - Jaded Blossom (Card Layer Dies 1)
Button & Jute Twine - PaperTrey Ink
Stitched Leaf Die - Lawn Fawn
"For You" Stamped Sentiment - Hero Arts (2016 Fall Kit)
Gemini Jr., Memento Rich Cocoa Ink


                         Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas, join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over their - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

18 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, I love the papers and fab design.xxx

Marilyn said...

Cute! Love the paper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

mum of two said...

It's beautiful Theresa! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Chriss America Real said...

I love fall too Theresa. This card makes me yearn for a fall day. It looks so pretty at my window while I'm sitting in my air-conditioned house today , but every time I have to let my dog out the heat just overwhelms me . It is 97° in Maryland today !

Hugs,

Chriss

Lisa said...

It's so beautiful!! I love the papers you used and the colors!! Fall fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dr Sonia S V said...

Those leaves look especially cool
Cheers
Dr Sonia

VintageScrapsCanada said...

So cute - I love how you decorate around your photos - I try but mine seam to busy - Awesome card!!

Sukie said...

Total cuteness! I'm loving the fall theme! Gorgeous papers and colors!

DIANA L. said...

This is so fall inspiring I love it.
. Have a blessed day

DL.ART
DIANA L.

Gloria said...

Love this beautiful Fall Thankful card and those fall papers are so perfect:)

Evelyn said...

Very pretty! The button and twine element really puts it over the top, and the papers are so pretty. Spring is my favorite season, but fall colored papers are beautiful.

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

Love, love, love that fall card. The colors are beautiful. I'm ready for fall but sadly it's supposed to be 98 on Saturday at my house.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card, Theresa!! I love the gorgeous colors and the papers you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda.

Migdalia said...

Love the fun design of this fabulous card my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Greta said...

Neat sketch & love how you used the patterned paper in your card! Great Fall card!

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love those papers. I do so love making fall/autumn/halloween themed cards... so happy it's time!!

Jessica said...

I love those die cute leaves and how you tied the twine through the button.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

I love your take on the sketch and that lovely fall paper and sweet acorn!