Friday, August 31, 2018

SumMore Fun Mood Board Challenge # 36

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

Our Mood Board is - 





 You can use the theme, pictures, or color combo
 You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!


Here's what I created to inspire you --



I went with the colors in the mood board again to create my card - 
I'm using the Adorably CUTE 
Raisin Boat Stamp Set called Robo Party
I'm also using the Raisin Boat Stamp Set 
called Flourishing Thoughts for my Sentiment . 

I colored my little Robots with my Stampin' Blend Markers
Then I masked them off so I could create the sky
background - Then I added a few drops of water and
grabbed a paper towel to dab it up.

The Gear embossing folder is from Provo Craft called Clockworks
The "Friends" Die is from Simon Says Stamp cut out 2x's
and I added some inking to the lower half of the word
The Stitched Window Frame die is also from
Simon Says Stamp - It has a Happy Birthday sentiment
that's inside the frame, but I cut it out so I could use the
window for my cute Kitty & Dog Robot friends!



  



Just a reminder that if you play along, the Random
winner wins a $20 Gift Certificate to the 
SumMore Fun Stamps Store!!
This is such a wonderful prize!!


I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!


If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use

It'll get you 10% off your order!!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Stamp Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




17 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design.xxx

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! I love those cute robots!! The colors and design are fabulous!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card!! I love the pretty embossing and the robot images!! Love it!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

So sweet and a great sentiment! Have an awesome weekend!!

Beth F. said...

This card is so much fun! PERFECT way to utilize that mood board for something a little unexpected :)

Sukie said...

Fabulous card! The images are adorable! I love the framed image with the fun sentiments!

Greta said...

Adorable card!

Lisa said...

Adorable!! I was just looking at that stamp set today...you're making me want it...lol! Love this one... those colors are perfect!

DIANA L. said...

Super fun! love it.

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just adorable!

Hugs,

Chriss

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness I love your take on this challenge!!!
I would have gone a whole different way, love it!!
So cute and love that you used the gear embossing folder for the background..perfect!!

Karen (karey2005) said...

So adorable!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

What a cute card - i love your embossed background. That mood board is great I will need to play along !!

Mayras Designs said...

So fun and adorable, Theresa!!

Hugs&Blessings,
Mayra

Lisa said...

Yup yup yup... I need this one and the new coffee set... and I saw another one today in an email... yikes... maybe I should give the challenge a shot...lol! Love love love this card so much! You've made me fall in love with that stamp set so when I get it, it's you're fault!

Jessica said...

Those animals are the cutest and I love the your take on that mood board. The word friends came out great, I like the white and blue fade.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard