Friday, August 24, 2018

Jaded Blossom Guest Designer - Last Post

Hello and Happy Friday Everyone!
Today's my day to post over at the Jaded Blossom Blog! 
It's also my last day as a Guest Designer! (Sad FACE)


Most of my crafty friends who follow my blog
know that I work at a school, and well... school has
already begun for us! So I decided to make a 
sweet little gift set for one of my FAVORITE Co-Workers!!


I LOOOVE that Sentiment from the COWORKERS Stamp set - 
It's so fun and perfect for that someone special you work with!
She LOVES Dark Chocolate so I thought this
little bag of Dove Chocolates would help her get through
the first full week of school! LOL


Here's a close up of my Treat Topper -
I'm using the Ric Rac Topper Die, 
The CUTE stitched Apples are from the Fall Dies,
and the Stitched Banner is from the Card Layer Dies 1 Set


Here's a close up of the mini Card I made her... 
The Designer Paper is a Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pad
called Toy Box Collection. On the card, I'm using
the World's Greatest Parents Stamp Set,
The Stitched Banner is from the Mini Tag Die set,
The Stitched square is from the Card Mat Dies
and I used more CUTE Stitched apples from the Fall Dies 


Thanks so much for letting me share my creations with all of you this 
month and I hope one of my projects inspired you to create
something FUN with these amazing Stamps and Dies
from Jaded Blossom - Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!

Theresa

17 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute treat topper and card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous creations.xxx

Lisa said...

These are so fun!! I love the designs with the apples!! So fabulous, my friend!! Your favorite coworker will adore these!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Fabulous project! The card is awesome and I love the bag topper! The apple theme is so perfect!

CA Scrapper said...

Great projects. Who doesn't love some chocolate??? And with the topper that is the perfect little gift for your co-worker. I love the sentiment. Have a great weekend.

Leslie

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This is so cute - I love the sentiment & the papers

Evelyn said...

Back from my daughter's and have the time to comment now! Wow, what a lucky co-worker you have! Beautiful card and topper to decorate her desk and bulletin board, and sweet candy to fill her stomach and ease her mind! :)

Evelyn

KT Fit Kitty said...

You did an awesome job as Guest Designer! Your projects are gorgeous and I think your co-workers will love them! Here the kids don't go back to school until September so they still have some time left.

Gerda said...

What a fabulous projects, Theresa!!! The topper is gorgeous and the note card is so sweet!1 Love the sentments you used!! Your co- worker will love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Chriss America Real said...

This is just darling my friend ! What a perfect little gift . I'm going to have to check out the stamps because even though I am retired my husband is constantly asking me to make cards for his co-workers.

Hugs,
Chriss

~ Kendra ~ said...

Your Co-Worker will love it!! So sweet!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute treat topper and card! Love the apples! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

Lori said...

Your card and chocolate topper are adorable! Love that ABC apple. Your coworker (favorite) will really love the sweetness of your set, your chocolates, and you!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

What are yummy project.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a great gift set!! Your coworker is going to love it!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such a sweet, thoughtful gift! I sure do love Dove chocolates - so yummy! This is really cute and I'm sure this gift will be appreciated so much!

Lisa said...

Love these! So fun and how cool is that topper!! And love the sentiment!