Monday, August 6, 2018

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release!!! Day 1

Hello & Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
Today is the 1st day of the Jaded Blossom Release!



 We are sharing projects made with
 one NEW Die Set & one NEW Stamp Set!!



This release is totally amazing and I'm so excited to
be apart of it this month! EEK!!!

Here's my Sneak Peek for today!!


I have a friend who was about to have knee Surgery and this
release could not have come at a better time! 
So I made her this special Hospital kit - 


I used the NEW MEDICAL DIES on the pail and filled it
with stuff someone might need while staying at the hospital - 
I filled my pail with kleenex, mouthwash, toothbrush & toothpaste,
hand lotion, hand sanitizer, and some Protein bars


I used the NEW (MEDICAL DIES) & the NEW (SPEEDY RECOVERY)
Stamp Set on my tag - I love the font used on the sentiment-


MEDICAL DIES


SPEEDY RECOVERY




We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99


August 2018 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $147.99


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

16 comments:

Gerda said...

WOW!! What a fabulous project, Theresa!! Love the pretty tag and the pretty bow!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Awesome idea!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lori said...

Your tag is so cute and I love the red striped ribbon! How perfect that this release came just in time for your friend. She will be so excited to get your hospital kit!

Michelle said...

Such a adorable treat to help make someone feel good !!!

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh! This little kit is so clever! I know your friend will really appreciate this .

Hugs,

Chriss

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so clever and fabulous!! I love how you've used the stamps and dies!! I know someone about to have surgery and this would be so perfect!! Thanks for the inspiration, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Vicki said...

This is so fun and sure to put a smile on your friend's face! So creative and thoughtful. I love those dies!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute little gift!! I hope your friend has a speedy recovery! Hugs!!

Sukie said...

Adorable project! This will make such a great gift set! Awesome way to showcase the new release!

Melissa said...

Love this idea! This would really cheer someone up.

VintageScrapsCanada said...

oh My goodness this is the sweetest get well gift ever - This could lift anyones spirits - I love the clipboard!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!!! What a great idea.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, Theresa this is just adorable! Such a cute idea and fun gift to give someone that is sick! Your little bucket filled with fun supplies and the tag is darling!! GREAT job on this!!!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute! I absolutely love this fun idea!!I know your friend will absolutely love it! I do!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

idk... I think I just might need those dies... fantastic!

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a lovely gift for your friend! These are such great stamp sets to have on hand!