Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Back to School Thanks!

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's Challenge Day over at Die Cuttin Divas!


The Theme this week is BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

I'm officially Back to School as of Yesterday!
As most of you know... I NEVER really left! Hahaha
I did get every Classroom cleaned and other things
as well! I also got a NEW Co-Worker! I'm so happy
to have the extra help! This Summer was brutal trying to
get so many things done with just my son & I doing most of it -

Now that the new school year has started 
I'm hoping things will be better at work... 
We shall see!


-- Here's what I created to inspire you --



We are ALWAYS in need of Teacher Thank You cards
so I went that route - 


PRODUCTS USED on my PROJECT

Cardstock - Papertrey Ink (Black), Bazzill, Fun Foam
Digital Designer Paper - Echo Park (Back to School)
Card Design - Silhouette Store (#65200)
"Thanks" Word Die - Gina Marie Designs (cut 3x's) for Dimension
Black Licorice Trendy Twine
WeRMemory Corner Rounder
My card size is 4 x 6



                         Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas , join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over their - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

18 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the striped paper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Doreen said...

Love the fab design,this is just gorgeous.xxx

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the details you added and the papers!! It's so gorgeous!! I struggle with school cards for some reason. You do a perfect job with them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Fabulous card! I love the bright and cheery colors! The pocket you created looks amazing! Very cool design!

CA Scrapper said...

Love that card! The colors are so pretty and the heart in the apple is perfect. Hope you are having a good week my friend.

Leslie

~Tammy~ said...

School themed projects are some of my favorite to create! I love your fun and bright card!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love the colour and the layers !! This i s a great card.

Greta said...

Very cute--love the striped background!

Tina H said...

Perfect colors and design! Love it! 😍😍😍

mum of two said...

Love it Theresa! You always do such a great job combining lots of patterned papers - I struggle with that. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card for back to school! Yay that you are getting a new co-worker! Sounds like it will work out very well!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love all the pretty papers and great design!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Evelyn said...

You have such a tough job. I'm glad you got some extra help this year.

Your thank you card is just so sweet!

Evelyn

~ Kendra ~ said...

So CUTE!! Love the fun, bright colors used!! Great design!!

Gloria said...

Beautiful teacher Thank you card! Love the colors and the heart cut in the apple:)

Polka Dot Orchard said...

This is a really great teacher card. I really like the look of that notebook paper but the tab.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is such a great back to school card!! I love the bright colours!

Lisa said...

Love how colorful this is... that pretty stripe and love the note paper... fantastic card!