Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Celebrate Autumn....

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's Challenge Day over at Die Cuttin Divas!

The Theme this week is WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY??!!!

Well.... Anyone who has been following me knows
what makes me HAPPY is the FALL Season!!! 
It's always been my HAPPY PLACE and I look
forward to the cooler Temps. The colors are
beautiful and I make tons upon tons of 
Fall/Autumn cards and send them out.. just because
it makes me HAPPY! :)

-- Here's what I created to inspire you --



Don't ya just LOVE those pretty colors?? I'm using the
NEW Echo Park Paper Collection called (CELEBRATE AUTUMN) 
and I LOVE it!!

I ended up making 8 of these for my Local Card Swap group -
We needed to make Fall cards and since that's
what I love making, I jumped at the chance to use 
the New Echo Park Fall Collection on them!

The Card Sketch Design is from Paper Play Sketches #58


Cardstock - Bazzill, Soft Suede, Fun Foam
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Long Stitched Rectangle Dies - My Stash
Sentiment - Your Next Stamp (Autumn Animals)
Stitched Banner Die - My Favorite Things
Clear Wink Of Stella
Jute Twine from Papertrey Ink
Tiny Clear Adhesive Gems - CTMH 



                         Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas , join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over their - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Evelyn said...

Fall is my husband's favorite season, too! (Mine is spring, but we're opposites on pretty much everything!) I do love autumn colors. Your card really showcases the season!

When I got back from my daughter's house, I got the beautiful birthday card you sent. Thanks so much!

Evelyn

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely image and love the papers.xxx

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Gloria said...

What a beautiful card and I'm loving those pattern papers:) Fantastic fall!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Theresa!! I love the papers you used and the colors!! The layers are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card Theresa! Those patterns and papers are so pretty! I love the color combination of your card!

Gerda said...

This card is beautiful, Theresa!! I love the gorgeous papers and the colors you used!! Great design!! Have a great day,
Hugs Gerda

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so pretty! I LOVE autumn too! It is my favorite season!

Hugs,
Chriss

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Oh girl, this is one of my fav's. I really like that color combination, especially that shade of blue.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Karla Yungwirth said...

I’m a huge fan of fall too and I love this card!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Love, love, love the pretty colors you used for this card. The prints are so pretty and the layout is great!
I am sooooo over the hot, humid days of summer and ready for fall. But, we won't begin getting cooler temps for a while yet here in southeast Alabama.

Lisa said...

Beautiful! I love autumn too and making autumn cards... Love the fun design!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love the layers - those papers are awesome

mum of two said...

Fall is my favorite season too! Your card is beautiful. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Migdalia said...

I love the Fall and Yes...Winter!!I had issues with my health this summer and plus I am not a summer person..lol!
Love your beautiful card my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M