Friday, August 10, 2018

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release - BLOG HOP!!!

Hello Everyone!  
Now if you're here from the Jaded Blossom Blog you're in the right place, 
if you're just passing through start at the beginning because 
you don't want to miss a thing.  
I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:


I'm using the NEW JADED BLOSSOM (PATIENT SURVIVAL KIT)
Stamp set and the NEW (MEDICAL ICONS) Stamp set
They are both soooo FUN!! 


I colored my tag with some Stampin' Blend Markers and I added the
cute tiny face mask to the Pill bottle - I thought it would
be a sweet gift for a friend who's a little under the weather - 

OTHER JADED BLOSSOM PRODUCTS




Regular Price for the Release Package is $147.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 8/12, 11:59pm pst.

MEDICAL ICONS

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY


1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is the very talented CANDACE


Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Theresa(August Guest Designer) That's ME!
Candace

26 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

TOO CUTE! I love the little treat bags! I love the bright colors you used too!

Lisa said...

What a fabulous treat bag, Theresa!! Your projects have been so amazing all week!! You've showcased the stamps and dies perfectly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue D said...

So cute--love the m&ms to go with this tag.

Sherrie K. said...

Amazing treat bag and adorable tag! I just love this release!! You did a GREAT job all week showcasing the stamps and dies!
Sherrie K

Kim- FL said...

LOVE the cute samples! I am making some thank you gifts for my medical team as thank you's! I spent @7 months last year in hospital with brain tumors so I got to know some of my regular nurses well. Thanks for all the cute ideas. I ordered the full bundle and can't wait for it to show up.

rochdalton said...

This is super cute! These sets are so perfect for illness, but adding a script for candy made me giggle. Perfect treatment for life is always chocolate!!

Unknown said...

What a cute little treat bag and adorable topper!!!! Such a great way to brighten anyone's day when they are feeling down and under the weather!!! Love this new release! So cool to have so many great choices for being sick or recovering from surgeries and such. Awesome! Love your projects!!!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Doreen said...

Such a cute tag,love it.xxx

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! What adorable and sweet project! Love your cutie tag!!!

Marilyn said...

Cute treat bag!! Love the little face mask on the pill bottle!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Vicki said...

These projects are so fun! I love this entire die set and you have done a wonderful job of highlighting all of them!!

Jessica said...

That looks great, I love how you did the tag.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Tami B said...

What a cute little treat bag. I am new to JB, and I absolutely love the items in this release.

Regina Lokken said...

Love your tags😍 I love the look of the tag dies and I like the way you combined the tag with the treat bag topper!! The Kawaii mask is too cute💗

cghundley said...

How fun this would
be to receive! Very
cute.
Carla from Utah

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute and peanut candy....a med I would definitely finish all of!! Your projects have been so cute this week!!! Hugs!!

Linda Hott said...

Love the little masked face on the pill bottle! Great treat bag to perk up someone's spirits! Nice colors! :)

Dana M said...

What an adorable treat package and such a wonderful way to wish someone well!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great topper!

Katies said...

Great job on this month's release! LOVE everything you made!

Sukie said...

What an awesome treat bag! You totally rocked the new release with each of your projects this week!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Oh my goodness I think these keep getting cuter!!

Michelle said...

such a cute little treat !!! thanks for designing for us this past week !!! fabulous projects !!!

Migdalia said...

A super cute treat!! You've done an amazing job as this month's GDT! Woohoo!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Karla Yungwirth said...

So cute! What a creative way to present a little gift of yummy candies!

Lisa said...

This is so much fun! What a great release to stock up on Well Wishes!! Love what you've done with these sets!