Thursday, August 2, 2018

CAS Meridian Hello...

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
Today's my day to take over the blog at:


 I thought I would share a CAS HELLO card!




I'm using the Celestial (10603-X) Stamp set



I just stamped the Meridian image on a 3 x 3 piece
of White cardstock in some Momento Rich Cocoa Ink

Then grabbed a piece of Bo Bunny Scrap paper
and die cut a Peek a Boo Window out

Then I grabbed a Stitched rectangle die to
give it a more finished look - 

I adhered the two pieces together so the Meridian image
would POP thru the window front 
Then I attached it to a piece of Tan Fun Foam
for some added Dimension

 I grabbed some Krafty Red Trendy Twine and
wrapped in around my card front
and die cut out 2 stitched tiny tags
and added my (Hello) sentiment from the
Raisin Boat Flourishing Thoughts Stamp set



I adhered the card front onto a piece of 
Soft Suede Colored Cardstock
and now I'm ready to mail this off!


If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use
It'll get you 10% off your order!!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page


You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!



8 comments:

Gerda said...

This CAS card is gorgeous, Theresa!! I love the pretty paper and the little tags!! Fabulous card!! Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Polka Dot Orchard said...

This card looks really great, I like how you tietd the little tag with the twine.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the CAS design and the striped background!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and design,just gorgeous.xxx

Lisa said...

That is a cool set! The papers are perfect for it and love the cute little tags with the sentiment!

Greta said...

Love the designer paper & your double tag for the sentiment!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is beautiful! I love the stamps and the way you used the stitched rectangle die on your background!