Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Just Breathe....

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's Challenge Day over at Die Cuttin Divas!


The Theme this week is ANYTHING GOES!!!


We also have an AMAZING Sponsor for this Challenge!


They are giving away a Gift Certificate!! 
How AWESOME IS THAT!!! Thank You Newton's Nook!!!


-- Here's what I created to inspire you --



I went to a Stampin' Up Class and had a chance to
make a couple of cards using some of their products
and this card was one of them -

Stitched Frame Dies - My Creative Time
Stitched Circle Die - My Favorite Things
White Fun Foam for Dimension
Everything Else is from Stampin' Up


                         Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas , join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over their - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! I have that chair die and used it on a card for a friend!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! I'd love to be sitting in that chair right now!! Beautiful card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KT Fit Kitty said...

A very relaxing and stress-free card! I really like that chair, it looks like a nice place to be, cool lemonade and all!

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is awesome. I sure wish I was sitting in that chair by the ocean or a lake right now!

Have a great week.
Leslie

Vicki said...

I just love this CAS card, Theresa!! What a great die cut. Thanks for always being a faithful follower on my blog!!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This is too cute & a nice little hello card for a fellow teacher who is off right now!!

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The CAS design looks awesome! The colors and sentiment look great!

Doreen said...

Love the fab design,just gorgeous.xxx

Nana said...

Stunning Theresa. Love the colors and the stitched dies used. The cute lemonade is the perfect touch. Love it.
Hugs

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is such a pretty card!

Gerda said...

This card is gorgeous, Theresa!! I love the pretty colors and The pretty chair!! Have a great day,
Hugs Gerda

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Your card is awesome. I like how you added the little yellow drink cup to the chair, that was a perfect touch. And that's a pretty great sentiment.

Have a beautiful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Lisa said...

What a fun summer card! Love it!

mum of two said...

Great card Theresa! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is lovely! and could be used for so many different occasions!