Friday, July 6, 2018

SumMore Fun Mood Board Challenge #32

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 


Our Mood Board is - 


 You can use the theme, pictures, or color combo
 You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!


Here's what I created to inspire you --




Even though we just Celebrated the 4th of July -
This Mood Board SCREAMS Patriotism --
It also SCREAMS SUMMER, & JULY -

So I grabbed my Raisin Boat Stamp set called
Strokes of Pride to create my card

I used my Misti and the stroke image stamp
and stamped the blue & red with
Distress Oxide Inks (Salty Ocean, Candied Apple)
Then I made sure to Heat set it so it would be
completely dry before I started Embossing --

I left my Misti out and positioned
all the words I was going to heat emboss in black
Once I thought everything looked good
I stamped them with some versamark ink
and then poured my Ultra Fine Black Embossing 
powder over them - I let my heat tool get nice and 
hot, then I heated up the black embossing -

I thought it looked so cool! I now needed to
downsize my card front piece, so I grabbed
a Stitched Rectangle die and die cut the
entire piece out - Then Grabbed a piece of
White Fun Foam to add to the back
side so it would POP up on my Blue Card Base

It was super quick to make and just has
so much meaning behind it! I already sent
it off in the mail and I hope the recipient liked it! 



  

Here's another photo of my card - I was trying
to get a good shot so you could see the black Embossing
It really stands out on this card!!



Just a reminder that if you play along, the Random
winner wins a $20 Gift Certificate to the 
SumMore Fun Stamps Store AND if you use a
SumMore Fun Stamp on your project 
 you'll get a $40 Gift Certificate!!
This is such a wonderful prize!!


I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!



If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use

It'll get you 10% off your order!!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Stamp Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




19 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

KT Fit Kitty said...

Another awesome patriotic card! You're doing great with these!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Perfect take on the current Mood Board, and your embossing it so good! DT MaryAnn

Unknown said...

Love this card Theresa! It's so striking! What a great take on the mood board.

Beth F. said...

The embossed sentiments really pop off of that brush stroked background! Perfectly patriotic card!

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! The background looks amazing!! This is so fabulous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jessica said...

Nice card. I love how you used all those words from the stamp set.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Sheri Gilson said...

Awesome patriotic card!

Evelyn said...

I have a MISTI, too, and I love it so much. It's all I use for stamping now.

Your card is beautiful. The red and blue look like they were crayoned on! :)

Have a great weekend!

Evelyn

Chriss America Real said...

This card is very well suited to the mood board . Of course I love red white and blue because my maiden name is America .

Hugs,

Chriss

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the pretty background!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Sherrie K. said...

I love the background Theresa! The sentiment really stands out in the black...looks awesome my friend~
Sherrie K

Sukie said...

Fabulous card! I love the way you created the background! The patriotic design looks amazing!

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love everything patriotic
You could join in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

Tracy said...

That brush stroke stamp can be used in so many ways!!
Great card!!!

Lisa said...

AND this one too! Love this! Very fun and patriotic!

Greta said...

Very creative--love it!

Migdalia said...

A Fantastic card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

What a cool effect with the brushstroke stamp!! Great card!