Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Dreaming of Prancer....

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's Challenge Day over at Die Cuttin Divas!


The Theme this week is LOTS OF LAYERS!!!


We also have an AMAZING Sponsor for this Challenge!


They are giving away a Gift Certificate!! 
How AWESOME IS THAT!!! Thank You Dreaming Tree!!!


-- Here's what I created to inspire you --



Dreaming Tree was kind enough to let each of us pick a file to use for this
weeks challenge - And with it Being Christmas in July I went with

The Designer Papers I went with came from my Wonderful
Crafting Friend LISA - A Mermaid's Crafts 

She sent me this BEAUTIFUL Christmas Paper called
Christmas cards by LemonCraft
You can find it in her Store HERE!!!


The card came together pretty easily with every cut & Layer -
I added some Sheer Sparkle Shimmer Spritz (cuz who doesn't
Like Sparkle at Christmas time?) 😁
I added a couple of Stitched Tags from Jaded Blossom (Mini Tags 2)
and the sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Inks (Mixed Messages) Set

Of course, I HAD to add a little Bling - Gems are from KasierKrafts
And I added some Pretty Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine


Of course, I'm gonna share the inside with you as well!!
As you can see the layering I did inside my card too and I added
another sentiment from My Craft Spot to complete
this card and add it to my ever-growing Christmas Card Stash!!!


For those that have been following me for awhile now
know, I make 1 Christmas card a week - I've been busy showing
other projects the last couple of months - But Rest Assured I HAVE
BEEN MAKING my Cards! In Fact, I have 10 left to make and I'll be
done with this years Christmas Stash! YAY MEEE!!!


                         Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas , join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over their - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Evelyn said...

I can't believe you're almost finished with your cards, Theresa! Good job! This one's a winner. I always love silhouettes, and deer have such an elegant silhouette.

Evelyn

KT Fit Kitty said...

Another gorgeous holiday card! I love the reindeer! Way to go on getting so many cards made! Will you stop after you make the 10 and or keep going and get a headstart on next year?

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Theresa!! I love the reindeer silhouette!! It's so stunning!! And oh my gosh, am I jealous!! Once you finish your remaining 10, do you want to start on mine?? ;) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

That is such a beautiful card! And another Christmas card to add to your stash. I have a retreat (weekend) coming up in mid September and I'm planning on making my Christmas cards that weekend. Guess I better start thinking of some ideas! Have a great week, hope all is well.

Leslie

Sukie said...

Fabulous card! The reindeer focal point is so pretty! I love the fun and festive papers you used too!

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so lovely and elegant! Just beautiful ! I have not been doing well with making Christmas cards I swore I was going to do it this year but I have not been doing it . Thanks for the inspiration !

Hugs,

Chriss

mum of two said...

Beautiful! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Karen (karey2005) said...

That's lovely! I love Christmas cards!

Gerda said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card, Theresa!! I love the gorgeous papers you used!!
You did a awesome job with your Christmas cards!! Next year I will also try to make a Christmas card every week!!! Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This is gorgeous - I love the Traditional colours!

Gloria said...

You go girl with only having ten more Christmas cards to make and what a lovely Christmas card you made:)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is a beautiful Christmas card - inside and out! That deer is gorgeous and I love the pretty twine bow and tags. Such a great touch!

Lisa said...

What a cool cut! Love the papers and of course your bling... beautiful!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Gorgeous card! Love the cuts and papers you used!!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful card! I love ALL of your Christmas cards!!I will continue to make more cards so that then I can relax a little more for the month of Dec.LOL
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M