Tuesday, July 10, 2018

DCD Add a Circle....

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's Challenge Day over at Die Cuttin Divas!


The Theme this week is ADD A CIRCLE


We also have an AMAZING Sponsor for this Challenge!


They are giving away a $25 Gift Certificate!! 
How AWESOME IS THAT!!! Thank You Lawn Fawn!!!!


-- Here's what I created to inspire you --



I'm using the Echo Park Digital paper collections (Hello Spring/Spring)
I printed everything out on some White Bazzill Cardstock
Then Sprayed my sheet with some Clear Acrylic Sealer
Then die cut all my pieces out on my Cameo -

Then to add my finishing touches - I used my
Stitched Rectangle Die from My Creative Time
Stitched Circle Dies from My Favorite Things
Large Circle Die from Spellbinders
Clear Wink of Stella pen on the heart & Flowers
Clear Gelly Roll Glaze pen on the same Heart & Flowers
 and of course some Ice Cube Jewels from Lucy's Cards.


                         Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas , join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over their - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

18 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!! Love your background paper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Debby Pannell said...

Love all the different circles you used on this card. Way cute.
TTFN
Pannell Designs
www.pannelldesigns.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Theresa!! I love the papers and the image!! The circles are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori said...

Your card is so happy and cheerful! Love the three circle design and that awesome watering can!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute card! I love your gorgeous papers!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet spring card...it made me smile :)
May I ask why you used clear acrylic sealer on your card?

Sukie said...

Fabulous card! Great take on the sketch too! Those papers are so gorgeous, I totally love them!

Evelyn said...

What a pretty summery card! Makes me want to go outside and pick flowers.

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

That is so pretty! It is still hot and humid here but at least under 100 degrees now. I hate the humidity too and I'm hoping it gets better before the weekend. It's not bad while I'm at work, just at home. It rained for about a minute the other night. I was hoping it would pour but nothing! Have a great week.

Leslie

Georgiana said...

Super pretty!

Lisa said...

Ooh! This is pretty and fun! One of these days when I catch up I will play along with this Die Cuttin' Divas!... I don't know when that will be... that I"m caught up...lol... but that's my plan!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card, Theresa!! I love the pretty papers and the wonderful card design!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Super sweet card!! I love the paper collection!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Greta said...

Beautiful & so summery!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love this ! I love the stitched circle & the paer is so cute - another great card my friend.

Gloria said...

Such a pretty card and great to have on display:)

mum of two said...

Such a pretty card Theresa! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Aww! This is so sweet! And a great card design!