Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Celebrate America!

Hello & Happy 4th of July Everyone!!



I hope you're spending the day with
family & friends celebrating this Awesome
country we live in thanks to our AMAZING Military!!!

I have a Super quick post I want to share with you -

I made this for my Son who happens to be
an AWESOME Marine! 


The Background is a Star Stencil which I colored in with
Some Distress Oxides in Fired Brick & Mermaid Lagoon
Then I used a stitched rectangle die to cut it down to size

Then I laid down some Festive Washi Tape over top
I die cut out a couple of Your Next Stamp Stars
and laid them over the Washi Tape

Then I grabbed my Jaded Blossom (Celebrate America) Stamp set
and stamped (Red, White, & Blue) in the white smaller Star
Then die cut the stitched banner die from the Jaded Blossom
(Card Layer Die 2) set then Stamped the (Celebrate America)
on it in red & black ink - Popped it up, then took a piece of
Fun Foam to place behind my card front 
Then I attached the card front to my Navy card base...

Quick and Easy and ready to mail!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Fabulous 4th!!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Happy 4th of July to you and your family and thanks to your son for his service!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Theresa!! I love the star background and the washi's you used!! It's so patriotic and beautiful and perfect for your Marine :) And I echo Marilyn - thanks to him for his service!! I hope you have a safe and wonderful 4th, my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chriss America Real said...

This card is lovely Theresa! Please give your son a big hug from me!

Hugs,
Chriss

Gerda said...

What a awesome card, Theresa!! I love all the details!! Give your son a big hug also from me!!! I hope you and your famely have a wonderful 4th of July!!
Gerda

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wonderful patriotic card for your son! He will love this! I like all the stars and the cool washi tape!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Theresa! I love the papers and wonderful design! Please thank your son for his service!
Happy 4th of July!
Sherrie K

Evelyn said...

Striking! Red, white and blue are such pretty, bold colors. Love your card!

Evelyn

Greta said...

Oh what a fun, festive card! Thank you to your son for his service to our country.

Jessica said...

What a great card. I love how you used the washi in the background and how you did the sentiment on the stitched banner.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Lisa said...

So cool how the starts are above and under the other elements! It gives such a cool dimensional look! Fantastic design!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Hope you had a wonderful 4th! And I’m sure your son loved the card!!