Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Trendy Twine Guest Design!!!

Hello and Happy Tuesday Crafty Friends!
 I'm THRILLED and HONORED to be the
Guest Designer during the month of July for
Trendy Twine!! Eek! Can you tell I'm excited! 😁

This month they are featuring Orange Limeade Trendy Twine



I created this sweet little Smores treat box for my son's friend who is about
to go on a camping trip! We LOVE Smores and thought he might enjoy them!
I filled the box with 2 graham crackers broken in half and I added 2 jumbo
marshmallows and broke 1 Hershey bar in half. So he'll get to enjoy
2 smores on us! LOL 

I wrapped the Trendy Twine around the handle several times
and tied a Tag and simple bow to it. The Sentiment stamp is from CDD. 
The Stitched Tag is from Jaded Blossom.


Then,  I added some more Trendy Twine to the lower portion of the box
and added this adorable Camper Bear SVG file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.
The Face Stamp is from Peachy Keen and I added some 
Wink of Stella sparkle to the Flames. I inked up everything
before piecing it together. Then I adhered it right to the box!

I love how you can see right inside the treat box
and I also like how easy/flexible it is to use Trendy Twine.


Products from Annie's Paper Boutique






If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

18 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable box!! Cute bear and love how you added the twine.
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is such an adorable treat box with the s'mores! Cognrats on your GD - awesome project!

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh Teresa this is so cute ! What a clever idea !

Happy Fourth of July !

Hugs,

Chriss

Migdalia said...

This is TOO CUTE my crafty friend! Love it! Congrats on your GD spot over at Trendy Twine!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

Congrats on your GD spot, Theresa!! This is so absolutely adorable!! I love, love it!! The bear is so sweet!! Fabulous project, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Theresa, this is absolutely adorable and such a sweet treat to give.

We are so excited to have you guesting on the Trendy Twine blog this month. Can't wait to see all of the festive projects you have in store for us!

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

2craftykaties said...

Congratulations on your guest DT!! That is SO cool!!! I LOVE your project and how you used the twine!!

Katie

Sukie said...

Adorable project! The little bear is the cutest with his Peachy Keen face. The little tag is a fun finishing touch on your treat box! Congrats on the guest designer spot!

Shelly said...

Oh good gracious Theresa this is so cute! I just love that little bear and this treat is perfect!

Thank you for sharing such a great project for you guest spot!
Shelly

Helen said...

This is adorable! I just love those boxes too :) Thanks for guest designing with Trendy Twine!!

Beth F. said...

This is so adorable! That clear box worked perfectly. S'mores deserve the proper attention just like you did here...YUM!

Evelyn said...

Really cute, and such a great idea! I hope he doesn't eat the goodies on the way to the camp site!!

Evelyn

Gerda said...

Congrats on your GD Spot, Theresa!! What a super adorable treat box!! Love the sweet little bear!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Greta said...

What a cute project!

Jessica said...

Yummy, I love s’mores. Every time I buy chocolate to make s’mores I end up eating all the chocolate and then we get stuck eating just roasted marshmallows, lol. Anyways, great treat box... That bear is too cute.

Hugs,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Lisa said...

Oh I do love this! And S'mores... yes please! Adorable!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Ok this is seriously the cutest!! I love this !!
I was at camp and could not wait to get cell service to tell you - you hit this one out of the park my friend!!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Oh my gosh, what a sweet idea! Love the little bear <3 Congrats on guest designing!!