Thursday, July 12, 2018

Land of the Free...

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
I have a quick post for ya today!

I made another Patriotic card - But this one was a Quickie!


I used my Washi tape and a piece of white cardstock -

I die cut a couple of stars and
added a sentiment - BAM! I gotta card! LOL

Cardstock - Papertrey Ink, Georgia Pacific, SU, DCWV (Burlap)
Fun Foam for Dimension
Washi Tape - Recollections
Star Dies - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Round Rectangle Die - My Favorite Things
Sentiment - Raisin Boat (Strokes of Pride)
Momento Bahama Blue Ink, Gemini Jr. Misiti, ATG







 I also wanted to remind YOU

We still have our Challenge going on over at


  Here's our Mood Board 



I'm sure you ALL can make something
with this awesome board!! --  You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun Stamps if you don't have one!
We have 1 random winner - Prize is a $20 Gift Certificate to 
the SumMore Fun Stamp Store! AND if you do use one of
our stamps and win, you'll get a $40 Gift Certificate to the store!!

All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!

The Challenge ends Thursday, July 19th!!!
So make sure to join us!


If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use
It'll get you 10% off your order!!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME Day!!


13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome! Love the washi tape
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

It's so gorgeous!! I love the washi tapes you used!! The stars are a perfect touch!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Looks amazing Theresa! The washi tape is so fun and what a great design!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Sukie said...

Great patriotic card! The washi tape looks amazing and those stars are a great addition!

Lisa said...

Fabulous! Love those washis and that great sentiment! And the burlap stars... yup... love!

Evelyn said...

You are my washi hero! This card is fantastic, Theresa!

Evelyn

Beth F. said...

I am always looking for great ways to use up some of my (huge) stash of washi tape. This card is perfect!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous cad!! Love the pretty stars and the pretty washi tape!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Greta said...

Love those stars--great card!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love that you used your washi tape for the card background - I need to do more of this.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful card! Fabulous use of Washi tape and I LOVE the burlap stars. Perfect!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

What a great card! Very cool Washi!!

Nana said...

What a beautiful patriotic card. Love the sentiment.
Hugs