Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Tiara Rondelle Birthday Wishes..

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's Challenge Day over at Die Cuttin Divas!


The Theme this week is BIRTHDAY!!!




We also have an AMAZING Sponsor for this Challenge!




-- Here's what I created to inspire you --



Spellbinders was so kind to send each Design Team Member
a lovely Die set to use on our Challenge -

I also pulled out a couple of other Spellbinders dies I had
in my stash - My Flowers are the Die D-Lites Blooms One Etch Dies

I'm using the DCWV Black Currant Paper Stack
amd my Birthday Sentiment is from 
Jaded Blossom called Special Birthday
The Black Gems are from Michael's $ bin
and My card size is a 5x7 


                         Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas , join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over their - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! Love the dies you used
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Gloria said...

Such a pretty and elegant card:) Love all the die cuts you used.

Sukie said...

So gorgeous! I love the DCWV stack you used to create your card! those flowers are so pretty! Perfect sentiment too!

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and gorgeous, Theresa!! I love the dies you used!! The papers are so gorgeous!! This is stunning, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

WOW! That card is so beautiful. Love the colors and the dies are just perfect. Hope you are having a good week. Our humidity just broke yesterday and I'm am enjoying our normal summer weather now.

Leslie

Gwyneth said...

Lovely card with a lovely sentiment.
GG

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty! Gorgeous intricate dies!

Migdalia said...

WOW! Theresa, your card is absolutely gorgeous!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Karla Yungwirth said...

How beautiful! This looks so lacey and elegant!

mum of two said...

Beautiful Theresa!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Lisa said...

What a cool card... love the dies that you've used! Beautiful!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

what a lovely elegant birthday card

Polka Dot Orchard said...

This is another favorite of mine. It came out so beautiful and so elegant. I really like that shade of purple and gray together too.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard