Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Congratulations to Beth!!!

Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
- Today is a SPECIAL Post - 

As most of you know...
our sweet Crafty Friend BETH from Beth's Beauties
had a baby girl recently - 

So the AWESOME Crew over at Trendy Twine
asked their Design team, a couple Alumni members and
some Guest Designers if they would like to 
send some LOVE Beth's way and to Celebrate 
her beautiful daughter Autumn -

So of course you know I was all on board to do that!!
I LOVE Beth and I couldn't be more happy for her and
her Family! :)

So, here's what I made to send to her -


I gotta tell ya... I went back to look and realized I hadn't made 
a baby card in like almost 3 years!!! YIKES!!! I really had 
to think about what I was going to do - 

As you can tell, I did come up with something Cute & Sweet
just for a precious little girl!! The Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine
was the PERFECT Combo of colors - It has Green, Pink, & White in it.
So versatile for baby cards and summer cards!


PRODUCTS USED on my CARD

Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Spectrum Noir Ultra
Designer Paper - Doodlebug (Sugar & Spice)
Stitched Banner Die - My Favorite Things
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Stitched Tag Dies - My Creative Time
"Baby" Word Die - My Creative Time
Stamped Unicorn Image - Pink & Main (Magical Unicorns)
"Blessings" Stamped Word - My Stash
Watermelon Taffy - Trendy Twine
Fun Foam, Dimensionals, Gemini JR. Misti
Rainbow Jewels - Lucy's Cards


CONGRATS BETH!!
Have a Wonderful Day!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable baby card! Love the colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Beth F. said...

This card is so much fun! I love the bright colors you used on it. Believe it or not, the outfit Autumn wore going home from the hospital had little unicorns on it 😀 Thank you so much for joining in on this post for me! Hugs to you!

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,a gorgeous card.xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yeah, I don't make many baby cards either. My nieces and nephew are teens and pre-teens so I hope I don't need to make a baby card any time soon! The unicorn is so sweeeeeeet!

Migdalia said...

Super adorable my friend!! I love the cute unicorn!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, adorable!! That unicorn is so sweet!! I love the design and the papers you used!! This is absolutely gorgeous, Theresa!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

I can't help but smile when I look at this card. The colors are so bright and happy; and that little unicorn is adorable. Beth is going to love it!

Thanks so much for joining the design team on this special post.

Hugs!
Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is adorable and so thoughtful!! Beth will love it!

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo cute, Theresa!!! Congratulations to Beth!!!
Hugs&Blessings,
Mayra

Kimberly J. said...

Oh my goodness, Theresa! Love this adorable card! Those unicorns are some of my faves and I never even thought to use it on baby card but it's perfect!! :) I hope you are doing well my friend! :)

Sukie said...

Such a sweet card! I love the unicorn image you used! The papers you used are so fun with the bright and cheery colors! Beth will totally love this!

Greta said...

How sweet! Love that beautiful twine!

Lisa said...

Adorable! And yay Beth!! I must check out this Trendy Twine...

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Oh my goodness I love this !! I love the image and the paper of eh second tag - I love this line of paper - what a great card

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Oh, that unicorn is just the cutest. You did great coloring the horn and it's hair.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard