Thursday, August 9, 2018

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release!! Day #4

Hello & Happy Thursday Crafty Friends!
Today is day #4 of the Jaded Blossom Stamp Release!



 We are sharing projects made with
 One NEW Stamp Set!!



Today's sneak peek is PERFECT for the
Doctor or Nurse in your family or
as a Thank you to that special caregiver


Here's my Sneak Peek for today!!


I decided to make 2 different gifts for 2 of my friends in the medical field -
I'm using the NEW (MEDICAL DIES), NEW (KAWAII MEDICINE) Stamp Set
and the NEW (BEDSIDE MANNER) Stamp set


My one friend is always saying how she has dry skin from work -
I imagine it's from the Hand Sanitizer they have to use - So I bought this
awesome Shea Butter Cream to give to her - Dressing it all up with the
NEW (BEDSIDE MANNER) stamp set , the NEW 
(KAWAII MEDICINE) stamp set and the NEW (MEDICAL DIES)


Here's a close up of the tag I made - The stethoscope is
sooo CUTE with the Heart shape - and I LOVE the font
on the sentiment as well -- 


I made a Treat box full of yummy chocolate hugs to give to another
nurse I know.... She's a home healthcare provider and helped
out with my In-Laws - So I thought she deserved a special
little Thank You!  I'm using the NEW (MEDICAL DIES)
and the NEW (BEDSIDE MANNER) Stamp set


Here's a close up of this cool pill bottle - 
the Thank You Sentiment fits inside it perfectly!!!


OTHER JADED BLOSSOM PRODUCTS




BEDSIDE MANNER



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your tag and treat box.xxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

What cute dies..seeing them for the first time!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Gerda said...

What a fabulous set,Theresa!! Love this set!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Cute tag and treat box!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Donna Ellis said...

Fabulous goodie project, Theresa! Sooo sweet! (pun intended) hugs, de

Michelle said...

Such a cute tag and treat box !!!

Lisa said...

These are both so fabulous!! I love how you've used the stamps and dies!! Beautiful projects, Theresa!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beckie Williams said...

This is super duper adorable!! I love love love this!

Sherrie K. said...

Another FUN creation! You are knocking it out of the park this week for the JB release!! LOVE, this little treat your sharing as well! Gosh, I think I just gotta get this release too! Haha, I just wish I had more time to craft!
Great job Theresa!
Hugs,
Sherrie k

Sukie said...

Awesome set! You have been rocking the new release this week! Everything has been totally amazing and such an inspiration!

Greta said...

Love your tag! Nurses always appreciate being recognized & thanked, so I know she'll love it!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fabulous gift set!

Migdalia said...

I love the adorable tag and fun treat box!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

These dies are fantastic! More awesome gifty projects... love it all!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is such a thoughtful gift for your nurse friend! She'll love it!