Friday, September 14, 2018

SumMore Fun Mood Board Challenge #37

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

Our Mood Board is - 





 You can use the theme, pictures, or color combo
 You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!


Here's what I created to inspire you --



I went with the colors in the mood board again to create my card - 
FALL Colors are my FAVORITE!!! EEK! I totally LOVE
how this card turned out - 

I colored my Background with some Distress Oxides - Peeled Paint,
Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, Carved Pumpkin, Ripe Persimmon,
Barn Door, & Aged Mahogany

Once Everything was blended and dried, I Stamped my Birch Tree
with versamark ink then poured fine gold embossing powder over it
then heat set it - I wanted a bold gold look so I repeated this process
one more time - Then I added some water droplets and placed
a towel over it to pick up some of the colors - 
Then I used my favorite Stitched Rectangle die and cut it 

down to size - 



I wanted my background to shine - so I grabbed a piece
of vellum and stamped the sentiment on it with some
versamark ink and then poured ultra fine gold embossing
powder over it and heat set it - I die cut it out with a
long stitched rectangle die, then attached it from the
backside - I then placed it on a piece of tan fun foam

Then I took a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of cream cardstock and
placed scor tape around the edge to make a frame with adhesive
and then I grabbed some Rose Gold Foil and laid it on top of
the adhesive and rubbed it in - once I thought it was
rubbed in enough, I pulled the foil off to give it a nice
Rose gold layer under my card front image -
I then adhered it to a Dark Espresso Card base -

PRODUCTS FROM - SumMore Fun Stamps 



  



Just a reminder that if you play along, the Random
winner wins a $20 Gift Certificate to the 
SumMore Fun Stamps Store! 
This is such a wonderful prize!!


I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!


If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use

It'll get you 10% off your order!!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Stamp Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous!! Love the gold!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and gorgeous!! The colors look so amazing!! The tree is stunning!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

You created such a gorgeous gradient of fall colors on your background! What a beautiful fall card.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

Chriss America Real said...

Oh wow! This card is so lovely and elegant !

Hugs,

Chriss

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Love these beautiful fall colors and your ink blending looks fabulous! This is a gorgeous card my friend!

Tracy said...

Love these colours and your card is so regal with those colours!!
I also enjoyed hearing your process on how you created your card :)

Sukie said...

Such a pretty card! The background looks so amazing with the fall colors! The gold embossing is simply gorgeous!

Evelyn said...

Funny how your card looks exactly like what I'm seeing outside my window right now!! So pretty. Can't wait to try some of your techniques! :)

Evelyn

L.B. said...

LOVE!!

Gerda said...

This card is so beautiful!! I love the fall colors and the pretty gold embossing you used!! Love this card!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Greta said...

Gorgeous background, sentiment, card!

Tina H said...

I love how this turned out too!! Absolutely amazing background! SO pretty <3

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Gorgeous - I love the foil frame

Lisa said...

SO beautiful!! Love that blended background and pretty tree image. Gonna try to play along with this one over the weekend...love the colors!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

I love the oxides you blended to create that amazing background!! So pretty!