Tuesday, September 18, 2018

You make me Smile...

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's Challenge Day over at Die Cuttin Divas!

The Theme this week is TIC TAC TOE GRID!!



-- Here's what I created to inspire you --



I decided to go with LEAVES, SEQUINS, YELLOW Or ORANGE

I have Leaves and sequins... 
and the Yellow or Orange are my Sequins as well... 
I added a Yellow one then an Orange one,  to my card
since I wanted a Fall look - I also added a dark brown one
to blend it all together!


This card was started at a Stampin' Up class
and I finished it when I got home and found some time 
to complete it - 


Cardstock - SU Kraft & Chocolate Chip, 110lb White Recollections
Designer Paper - SU (Wood Textures Designer Series)
Stamps & Dies - Colorful Seasons 
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Clear Wink of Stella
Soft Suede Bakers Twine for my Bow
Assorted colored Sequins
Momento Rich Cocoa Ink, Misti, Big Shot, Ranger Multi Med. Matte,
Fun Foam, ATG, & ThermOweb Adhesive




                         Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas , join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over their - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

18 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Evelyn said...

I love that intricate leaf die and the shimmery paper you cut it from. It's a beautiful card altogether, so many pretty elements. The sequins are like falling leaves, too!

Evelyn

Lori said...

What a pretty fall card! Love those leaves and the one orange sequin just pops!

Chriss America Real said...

This card is very lovely and elegant!

Hugs,

Chriss

Lisa said...

This is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the branch and beautiful leaves!! So stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super cute card! I love the fall theme! That branch with the leaves is so gorgeous! I love the sparkly touches!

Gerda said...

This card is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the gorgeous leaves!! Awesome card!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Tina H said...

Ohhhh! This is gorgeous!! Love it!! <3

ScrappyHorses said...

I had to come by to tell you how beautiful this is! There's just something about it that really says fall beauty!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Very Pretty - I am a huge sequins fan!!

mum of two said...

Theresa, this is SO pretty! I love the subtle fall colours. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Tracey said...

Beautiful Fall card Theresa, love the extra sparkle the sequins add!

CA Scrapper said...

That sure is a gorgeous card my friend. Hope you are having a good week.

Leslie

Beth F. said...

Oh WOW! This card is gorgeous! I am in love with the tranquil feel it conveys!

Lisa said...

What a cool design and so pretty! Love the images along with the leaf die cut!

L.B. said...

Super pretty card!

Gloria said...

So pretty and I love hoe it looks as if the wind is blowing the leaves:)

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the layers of pretty Leaves and the beautiful sentiment!