Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Winter Animal....

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's Challenge Day over at Die Cuttin Divas!

The Theme this week is ANY ANIMAL!!!

Well... If you've been following me for awhile  
you'll know I like to make Christmas Cards Year Round! 
So I decided to incorporate
the two elements together! Easy Peasy!!!

-- Here's what I created to inspire you --



How CUTE is that Polar Bear?? OMGOSH...
He's adorable with that Scarf & those Skates!


Cardstock - Bazzill, SU, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper - My Scrap Stash
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die - My Creative Time
Stitched Postage Frame Die - My Creative Time
SVG Winter Bear - Silhouette Store (#166342)
Stitched Circle Die - My favorite Things
Swiss Dot Embossing Folder - Provo Craft
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper
Cameo, Misti, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Dimensionals



                         Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas , join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over their - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

17 comments:

Doreen said...

What a fabulous card, love that cute Polar Bear.xxx

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Adorable bear on his ice skates!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable!! He's so sweet with his skates!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super cute! Love the adorable design with the skating polar bear!

Chriss America Real said...

Oh how adorable! I love the paper you used!

Hugs,

Chriss

CA Scrapper said...

So adorable! I used to ice skate a lot when I was a kid in NJ so this card brought back some great memories. Hope you are having a great week.

Leslie

Greta said...

Cute bear & love the papers you used!

Evelyn said...

What a cutie! I love the serene expression on his face!

This is a really nice card design. I really like the stitched stamp mat. Hope you have a great day today, Theresa!

Evelyn

Gerda said...

This card is sooo ADORABLE!! Love the pretty papers and the cute bear!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Karen said...

Theresa, this is PRECIOUS! The bear is adorable and I love the sweet dots on his winter attire. The postage stamp background is a lovely touch.. it make me think of him skating him in a whimsical path. :) Lovely work, my dear friend!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

ooooohhhhh....the cuteness factor is over-the-top on this fun card! What's better than an adorable polar bear? And adorable polar bear on ice skates! ♥♥♥

Gloria said...

Super CUTE!!! The card really is warm and inviting:) That's awesome that you make Christmas cards all year round.

L.B. said...

This bear is so fun. note ready for winter but love the card

VintageScrapsCanada said...

what an adorable card - I love the bear & i really do need this postage stamp die - i love it - awesome card as always!

mum of two said...

Love that cute bear Theresa!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Lisa said...

That bear is just the cutest and I love the colors you used... perfect!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Oh this guy is so cute!! I love the papers and colours!