Thursday, September 27, 2018

Quick, Cute Tags!

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
Today's my day to take over the blog at:


 I thought I would share a couple of Cute Christmas Tags
I made using the Raisin Boat Stamp Set - Holiday Wishes




Aren't they just so FUN! I made them pretty quickly too -
I die cut the pieces out with extra Scraps in my Scrap bin



This first tag is (#237925) from the Silhouette Studio Store
It was supposed to have mittens, but I didn't cut them because
I had a Christmas tree I made a long time ago - it was in
my Stash bin as well - I know the embossing folder is called
Devine Swirls and I used my Clear Wink of Stella Pen on the
swirls and added some tiny clear adhesive gems -  I attached
it to the one side of the tag and added a glitter enamel star on top

Then I stamped my Sentiment in the white circle that was cut out
and attached it to the green scallop base - Placed it on the other side 
of my tag and then added some crinkle ribbon & Trendy Twine
to Finish off this tag!



This tag is (#237937) from the Silhouette Studio Store -
I added some Gems to my snowflakes & used my
Clear Wink of Stella Pen on the snowflakes as well,  then attached 
them to my tag - then stamped my sentiment and attached it 
to its green frame then added dimensionals to the
back of it so it would pop up a little -
Added some Green Crinkled Ribbon and Trendy Twine
and it's all done!


Products used from


Raisin Boat




If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use
It'll get you 10% off your order!!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page


You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!



7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty tags!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Doreen said...

Wow gorgeous tags.xxx

Sukie said...

Fabulous tags! I love the fun and festive design! Those papers are so gorgeous and I love the twine accents!

Gerda said...

These tags are gorgeous!! Love the pretty papers you used!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Evelyn said...

Those are great, and they're inspiring me to cut out some of my scraps to make tags. We always use so many, and these are really nice bases to decorate later. I love the shape, and I don't have any that shape! :)

Evelyn

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

These are so adorable!! You can never have too many Xmas tags on hand!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

My friends and I make tags for Christmas and exchange them every year - They are so fun & freeing to just create create create!! I love yours