Monday, February 4, 2019

Birthday Cake... YUM!

Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
How was your weekend? Did you
guys watch the Super Bowl? Craft instead?
I don't actually have TV so I did some crafting!

This week my theme is die cuts
with My Creative Time Dies... I have
a ton of Emma's Die's & Stamps (Which I love) 
but I haven't used them as much as I should have...
They were all "Gotta Have it" things, so now
I'm going to try using them! 😉

I'm gonna start with 2 Birthday cards
that I made for teachers at school -


I'm also trying to use up all the 6x6 paper
pads that I've been hoarding for a while now!


I did add some Clear Wink of Stella on the flame - You just can't tell in my
poorly done pictures!

The Tiny Tag Die & Sentiment are from a company that's no longer in business
but the bow is Trendy Twine...

I think the teachers will like these... 😊

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Fabulously Crafty Day!

Theresa

10 comments:

Sukie said...

Very pretty cards! The papers you used are gorgeous and I love those tiny tags Great set of cards!

Beckie Williams said...

They are simply beautiful .. I don't think Wink of Stella ever shows up LOL awesome job!

Lori said...

Pretty birthday cards! Very cool cakes and the decorative paper is lovely. (I don't think I've ever watched the Super Bowl!)

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards! No I did not watch the Super Bowl. I did boycott it
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Greta said...

Great use of the pretty papers, Theresa!

CA Scrapper said...

Love those cards. I have been sick since last Friday so no crafting for me this weekend! I’m on the mend but it’s going slowly! Hope you are well!

Leslie

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

The teachers are going to love these! So cute, and very thoughtful!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous cards, Theresa!! Love the Pretty papers you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Lisa said...

Oh I love these... such pretty papers. No wonder you've hoarded them.. and love that cake die!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a pretty print! I love the colors and your cake looks yummy with all those luscious layers! These are just fabulous and I'm sure they brought a smile to the teachers who received them.