Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Happy BDay to U Foil

Hello & Happy Wednesday Everyone!
I'm back with another Foil Themed Birthday Card!


I'm using the other portion of the star background from yesterday's card...
YUP! I got 2 cards made with the same piece of cardstock! Yay ME!
I'm using some dies I've had forever and haven't used along with
some more of that Blue Metallic cardstock I found in my stash -

I really like how this card turned out... More Shine to Celebrate
someones special Day!!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!

Theresa

10 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just so pretty!! You are making me want to get out my foils!!

Lisa said...

Wow, Theresa, your foil cards are show-stoppers!! The colors look so amazing!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marilyn said...

WOW! Another beautiful foil card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

Absolutely love this! Beautiful design and colors... can't wait to see the next one!

Greta said...

Gorgeous & so festive! Love this!

Gerda said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card, Theresa!! Love the pretty colors and great design!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Beth F. said...

I am loving all the metallic on this card, especially that rainbow foil. So pretty!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Okay...this one is fabulous! Yep, the crafting budget is seriously in trouble...again ;)

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Love it!! And you’ve captured the shine so beautifully in your photos!!

Georgiana said...

Loving the colors! Perfect with all the shine.