Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Slider Christmas Cards!

Happy Tuesday Crafty Peeps!
I've got a new THEME this week -

SLIDER CARDS!!

I've ALWAYS wanted to make them
and Now I can say that I have!!! :)
YAY! ME!!! LOL

(WARNING: A Little PHOTO HEAVY)


All THANKS to my Silhouette Program and Lori Whitlock!!

This is what my Sliders look like before you pull the Tab -


Here they are in their Colorful Glory!!! hahaha
SUPER CUTE, RIGHT?

So, I took more photo's so you could see each one up close -


All the Designer papers are from Extra pieces in my Stash


For the lights on the tree, I'm using some 
Adhesive Candy Dots from Stampin' Up


I also used my Signo White Gel Pen to add extra Dots for
the Snowflakes


The Cardstock on all my cards are from Papertrey Ink 
or Stampin' Up


I'm using some Epoxy Snowflakes from Cloud 9 Designs - 


More Epoxy Snowflakes and I used my Clear Wink of Stella Pen
on the Hat & Scarf


All of the Clear images were Print out on my Canon Printer with
Grafix Ink Jet Film 8 1/2 x 11 (6 pack)
I purchased mine from Amazon - 

I also added sentiments to the back side of the white slider part
I just forgot to take a picture of them to show you!


Thanks for Stopping By!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!

Theresa

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute slider cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Beth F. said...

Wow! These are amazing! I have never made sliders before. They are so pretty as the colored image is being revealed.

Beckie Williams said...

These are just darling! I love slider cards too ... you did a fabulous job with them!!

Lisa said...

Wow, they are all so gorgeous, Theresa!! I love the slider designs!! How fun!! These are fab, my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Evelyn said...

Oh, so cute! You took slider cards to another level with your clever use of stick-ons. I've never made one. I'll have to google some instructions!! And maybe find some pre-colored + line drawn images so I don't have to color!!

:) Evelyn

Greta said...

So clever & cute! I'll never make these, but sure love seeing yours!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

Oh my goodness! So awesome!! These look amazing:)

Sukie said...

Fabulous cards! The slider design is amazing! I just love all of the variety with these!

Tracey said...

Fabulous cards! Love the white pen detail, great colouring!

KT Fit Kitty said...

They are all so cool, Theresa! I really like the snowman card! Awesome work here!

Gerda said...

WOW, Theresa!! These cards are FABULOUS!!! I LOVE them all!!
Have a great day.
Gerda

~ Kendra ~ said...

These are adorable as well!!!

Lisa said...

Oh man... you're freaking me out with that tree one!! Awesome!!