Saturday, February 23, 2019

Heartfelt Dragon Thanks!!

Hello & Happy Saturday Everyone!
I know... This is a shock to your system!
Me Posting on a Saturday? WHAT? Hahaha

Well... It's been a while since I've joined in
so I thought I would put some of my stamps & dies to good use!

You guys know I'm trying to use what I already have
so this is a great time to do it (With a Challenge)

The Theme for February is Thank You Card or Treat

I chose to do the Thank You card (I always need them)


I gotta say... I'm so happy with how I colored up that adorable Dragon -
I'm certainly NOT the best colorist, so I take what I can get when it works out!

Here is the List of Jaded Blossom Products I used -

Card Layer Dies 1 - (Banner)
Treat Tag Die - (Flower Shape)
Card Mat Dies - (Rectangle Frame)
Scallop Caddy Die - (Layered Shape)
Kind Thanks Stamp Set - (Sentiment)
Dragon Kisses Stamp Set - (Dragon Image)

Other Products Used -

Neenah Solar White Cardstock - (Card Base)
Doodlebug Designer Paper - (Hello 6x6 pad)
Doodlebug Designer Paper - (Gingham Linen Petite Prints 6x6 pad)
Spectrum Noir Ultra White Cardstock 
Stampin' Blends Markers
White/Gold Twine (from Tuesday Morning)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Gemini Jr. Machine, Stamparatus, &
White Fun Foam for Dimension


Thanks so much for stopping by today
Enjoy the rest of your Weekend!!!

Theresa

24 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awwww! Your card is so adorable! Love the cute dragon and papers!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, totally makes me smile!! That dragon is adorable, Theresa!! I love how you colored him!! The papers are beautiful, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...great colouring!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom! Hugs...Lee-Ann

Vonmariedesign said...

Aww your card is so very sweet and cute!! Thank you for joining Jaded Blossoms February Challenge!! ~Von Marie~

Lisa said...

That dragon is adorable and such a fun and beautiful card!

Gerda said...

This card is so adorable, Theresa!! Love all the gorgeous papers and the dragon is so sweet!! Great colouring and fabulous card design!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

I adore your Saturday posts!!

Lori said...

Such a Thank You card! Love that adorable dragon!

Beckie Williams said...

Your card is super cute and you did a fabulous job with your coloring! The dragon is one of my favorite stamps they have ever made!!

Treva said...

This card is so stinkin' cute, love that dragon and you did a great job coloring! Thanks for sharing and inspiring, will borrow that idea of sitting the card on the clothes pin since I have some in my stash!

Michelle said...

such a cutie !! great job on the coloring !! Thank you so much for joining Jaded Blossom challenge
Michelle ~
JB Owner

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Theresa! Your little dragon is so cute and adorable! Beautiful patterned paper too! Your card is super sweet!

Sukie said...

Such a fun card! The papers you used are so pretty! I love all of the bright and cheery colors you used!

Karen said...

Theresa, this is adorable! Have you ever seen a sweeter dragon? I love the precious color palette you gave her, too! She is colored up so beautifully. Your super bright papers make it all the more whimsical. I love this so much, as I do all of your creations. Lovely work, my dear friend! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

candio said...

Aw how cute is your dragon!!! Thanks for playing along with the Jaded Blossom Challenge!!

teachdanz said...

SUPER cute Theresa!! I love the pattern papers you picked to go with this!! Thanks for joining in the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge!

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job as always my sweet friend!!! Thank you for joining Jaded Blossom challenge

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is adorable Theresa!! I love that little dragon!! Thanks so much for joining us at Jaded Blossom for the monthly challenge!!

Melissa said...

Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom. :)

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

You did a fantastic job colouring!! What a wonderful card!

Jamie said...

So awesome! Thanks for joining the JB challenge!

Tracey said...

Yes you always need Thank you cards...and this one is adorable, so super cute!

GiGi said...

This is just ADORABLE! Love that lil dragon! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Super cute!!!