Friday, February 22, 2019

Crafting is my Jam!!!

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
YAY! The weekend is here already!
I always look forward to doing NOTHING
on the weekends - Staying in my PJ's is way
more fun than running around town doing errands!!!

I have one more PRINT N CUT Hybrid Card to Share!


I designed this one for a SWEET CRAFTY FRIEND OF MINE!!!
She really likes this Echo Park Digital Paper Collection called (I Heart Crafting)
So, off to work, I went with designing this one in my Silhouette Program

I LOVE the pretty Colors in this Collection


As you can see from my Screen Shot -
I designed it first and then copied it to separate the pieces for
printing then cutting out - I made 2 of this card -

The Scallop border was just for reference -
I used my EK Success Scallop Border punch on my card

I also want to mention, that I tend to make my
Digital cuts a little bigger than my original design -
WHY? you ask? 

Well, it's because I tend to use my Regular Metal Dies
on my cards (giving it the more Handmade look)
Cuz they ARE HANDMADE!!! :)

So, like the circles I created, I make them a little bigger
on the screen and cut them out then
I use my Stitched circle die to give it the look I want -

Now, some of you might say... THERESA...
You can make stitched lines on your circles
and cut it out - YES! I know that... But I Don't
like the way it looks - So, I cut it out as a circle then
I use my stitched dies on them - 

This is just the way I LIKE to do IT!
You can do it any way you like... :)


If you have any questions on how to do this method  -
that I may have forgotten to mention
Please shoot me an email (My email Address
is under my picture) on my blog -

Thanks for stopping by this week!
Have an AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!

Theresa

11 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

I have loved the whole print and cut series you are doing. I love this card! Just awesome!!

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I love the print and cut feature you used! Cheers to a weekend in and staying in your PJs, it sounds perfect!

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! Crafting is my jam - ha! I love it!! And how funny - I just saw that Enterprise commercial with Kristen Bell saying "big trucks are kinda my jam!!" I love the colors of this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa!! Love the soft colors and great design!!
Have a great weekend,
Gerda

Karen said...

Hehe! How amazing is this, my friend?! I am so inspired by this card! The colors are so dreamy and I LOVE the mason jar of punny craftiness! How fun is that? The papers and design are just perfection. Thank you for inspiring us so sweetly this week with the Print and Cut feature. Your blog is pure sunshine! Have a blessed weekend, Theresa!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Marilyn said...

Pretty card! Love how you design your cards on your cameo first before cutting it out
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Lisa said...

so pretty! I also love to use a combo of my cricut along with my dies... she's gonna love this one!

MiamiKel said...

Crafting in my jam, too! This is so fun and creative and whimsical - love it! I followed you on Pinterest, too!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

You are so computer savvy! Great way to design a fabulous card!

Tracey said...

Crafting is my Jam...oh this is perfect! Really pretty card! Love how you designed it digitally. I forget about that function on my cricut! Have a great week!

Migdalia said...

OH! I love, love,love this card!! Super cute, fun & Yummy!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M