Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Best Witches....2020

 Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
I'm back with another pre-scheduled Halloween Post!

Yesterday I shared a card I made using products
from my good friend Jessica over at
and today I have another one I made using
more of her products -

She really has come a long way with her digital designs and
has embraced the crafting community with more
than just digital stamps! I love seeing her shop grow with
so many different designs and products for everyone to use -
Okay... I'll stop gushing over how proud I am of her and share
what I made - :)


YUP! I Foiled Again!!! You guys know I LOVE foiling!




And this is what the inside of my card looks like -
So perfect to send to a crafty friend for Halloween
OR in my case a little after Halloween since I'm
so behind on life right now! :)



Here's how I made it ---

(Boots & Sentiments) Best-Witches Digital Stamp Set - Polka Dot Orchard
(Web Stencil) Tangled Web Square Stencil - Polka Dot Orchard

Black Foil, Laser Printer, Laminator, Fun Foam, Masking Tape
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Black Papertrey Ink
Stampin' Blends Markers
Distress Oxides - Dried Marigold, Carved Pumpkin
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die, Oval Circle Die


See ya Tomorrow!
Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

Theresa

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the witch shoes!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So FUN! Loving those witchy shoes!!!

Treva said...

Theresa,
This is a really cute card, glad to see you are carving out some time to have some fun while renovating and settling in your new home. Take care and continue to be safe.

Chriss America Real said...

Super cute card!

Hugs,
Chriss

Evelyn said...

Another fun one! Always love to see witch shoes!

Evelyn