Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Spooktacular Slim Line Card

 Hello & Happy Wednesday Everyone!
I hope your week is moving along quickly -
I've got another pre-scheduled post to share -
and it's another Halloween card! YAY!

I actually made this card months ago...
Like before I moved! LOL
Hey, sometimes you just want to make a Halloween card in April!


This was the 1st Slim Line card I made back in April
with some new Slim Line dies (at the time) from Trinity Stamps

The designer paper was from a paper kit (WeR Memory - Retro Glam Kit)
 I had and shared several other projects from - I thought the colors were perfect for Halloween cards so I ended up making 2 different ones - 
I'll share the other one tomorrow! :)

The images & Sentiment are from Pink and Main (Spooktacular)
 and I've had them colored up
for a while sitting in one of my craft bags - I watercolored the
images with my Zig real brush pens & Bristol Cardstock
I used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut out the images

I added some assorted gems from my stash

I think it turned out so cute!

See Ya Tomorrow!
Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!

Theresa

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING those monsters!

Treva said...

Love love it, really cute monster card! Kudos to you for having your post scheduled something I rarely do with the exception of my DT post. Take care.

Migdalia said...

SUPER cute!! The Slim Live dies are on my wishlist but for now I use one of the Cricut cartridges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts