Sunday, October 25, 2020

Jack O Lantern Decor'

 Happy Sunday Everyone!
I hope this post finds you all well!

I'm gonna try and make this a quick post and
it has been pre-scheduled because as I said yesterday
my time is very limited - :)

Here's another Fun Halloween Makeover
of a $ store sign - 


Here's how I made it ---

1.) I Sanded the entire front of the original design and
peeled off whatever was there
2.) I painted it with some white primer
3.) I used some painters tape to separate 
the pumpkin shape from the lower portion
4.) Then I painted the pumpkin portion and sides with some 
orange acrylic paint
5.) I went back over the pumpkin with one or two shades
of a tan paint just to add some dimension
6.) I painted the lower portion with some black glitter acrylic paint
7.)  Then I dry brushed on some white paint to give it a spooky feel
8.) I painted on some Mod Podge and let it dry
9.) I went into my Silhouette program and picked out
a pumpkin face and cut it out with some black vinyl
10.) Found a Sentiment it the Silhouette and edited it a 
little bit to fit on my sign then cut out the different words
with assorted vinyl colors
11.) I used some Spider dies from My Creative Time and die cut
them out with white vinyl
12.) Then I went back in with some Papertrey Ink Twine
and twisted it around the lower portion of the pumpkin and tied a bow. 

It looks cool on my shelf in the living room!

Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

Theresa

4 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This is so clever my friend!

Hugs,
Chriss

Marilyn said...

Awesome Halloween sign!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo fun! I love it!

Migdalia said...

Super cute & FUN!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts