Thursday, October 29, 2020

For my Crafty Friend....

 Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
Halloween is just around the corner and I've got another
quick Halloween card to show ya!

Just like yesterday's post I made this card way back in February -
The We R Memory Retro Glam kit had the perfect colors
for Halloween cards so I thought? Why Not?

Here's what I made --


This turned out to be such a fun, cute card!


Here's how I made it ---

The sweet image is from Jaded Blossom (Holiday Dress Up)
I colored her up with some Stampin' Blend Markers
The Sentiment is from Stamp Addict & I used
WOW! Opaque Vanilla White Embossing powder, Versa Mark Ink, & a Heat tool
I used several scrap pieces from the kit to make this design
The Cardstock is Sahara Sands from Stampin' Up
Rectangle Stitched Frame die is from My Creative Time


See ya Tomorrow!
Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!

Theresa

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute! I love this!

Tina H said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing! I'm so happy to see your crafty creations again!!! Hugs, Tina

Migdalia said...

She is just Adorable!! Cute card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts