Saturday, October 31, 2020

'Tis the Season... Home Decor'

 Hello & Happy Halloween Everyone!
It's Saturday and I'm trying to take it easy today
after last weeks back issues - I'm still
trying to get things done but not working as hard - :)

I've got my last Halloween project to share with you -
It's another Dollar Store Makeover -

I simply LOVE how this one turned out -


As you can tell, I made over a Haunt House Sign $ tree had -
I sanded this bad boy first and removed the paper design then
I used some White Primer paint

I used my Glittery Black Acrylic Paint to cover the front & Sides
then I used some White Paint to dry brush around the edges
I added some Mod Podge and let it dry

I found the cute Sentiment from my Silhouette program
and cut out the words with different colored vinyl

The Spider webs are cut out in vinyl on dies from
My Creative Time

and the Glittery Ghost is from the $ tree - It was in a package of
6? I think? It's wood and I Hot glued it down off to the side -

This is sitting on a shelf in my living room and I could not be happier
with how it turned out! 


THANK YOU for coming along with me on my
weeks-long Halloween projects!

I really do hope I have more time to sit down and type out 
blog posts and maybe even visit my favorite blogs for a change...
I know I'll get there so please be patient with me!


I'm wishing you all a FABULOUS HALLOWEEN!
Eat lots of Candy and enjoy time with your kids!

Theresa

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! LOVING the ghost!

Marilyn said...

Cute project!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Beckie Williams said...

So happy to see you coming back. This is just too darn cute!

DIANA L. said...

That is adorable.--
I hope you are feeling better by now

Gerda said...

What a super cute project!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Greta said...

You are so good at making over the Dollar Store finds, Theresa! Too cute!