Monday, October 26, 2020

Witchy Hat Slim Line

 Hello And Happy Monday Everyone!
I hope you had a lovely weekend and 
the day has started in the right direction!

I'm sharing another quick post with you 
This time I'm changing it up and sharing a card 
I made about a week and a half ago -

My friend Jessica over at Polka Dot Orchard
has been doing amazing things over at her store
and I wanted to show you this fun card I made using
her brand new Stencils! 



Can you tell I used Foil? Yup... I Did! :)





Here's the inside of my card all foiled up as well ---



Here's what I used to make my card ----

(Web Design) - Tangled web-slimline stencil - Polka Dot Orchard
(Witch Hat) - Best Witches Digital Stamp Set - Polka Dot Orchard
(Sentiment) - Cats and Magical Hats Digital Stamp Set - Polka Dot Orchard

Laser Printer, Laminator, Purple & Black Foil
Distress Oxides - Carving Pumpkin, Forest Moss, & Black Soot
Stampin' Blends Markers - To color my witch Hat
Stitched Slim Line Die
Fun Foam for added dimension
Cardstock - Neenah Solar White, Black Papertrey ink, Purple Bazzill


See ya tomorrow!!! 
Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!

Theresa

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooo cool! I love it!

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Migdalia said...

FABULOUS card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Evelyn said...

So glad you're "back!" Missed you and your amazing creations.

Evelyn