Monday, January 1, 2018

Besties International Guest Designer!

Hello & HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!
I'm Super Excited today as I'm Guest Designer

It's such a HUGE honor to be asked to play along with them -
The Challenge this time around is 
BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!!
So I created this sweet card to share with you --


I'm using one of the Besties Winter Wonderland images -
She was so fun to color - I printed my image out on some
watercolor paper and then sprayed my paper with 
Krylon Workable Fixatif - Since I have an inkjet printer 
I needed to spray my watercolor paper first (then let it
completely Dry) in order
for me to use my Zig Watercolor pens --

Once she was all colored, I used a Stitched Rectangle die
to cut her out - I then found some Doodlebug
Scrap papers that matched her and started to design my card -
I cut out some snowflake dies as well to tie
in with the theme and added a couple of Gems to
finish off my card! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Please make sure to check out all of the other
They are AH-MAAA-ZING!

Have a Fabulous DAY!!

THERESA

14 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congrats on your Guest Designer spot. What a way to start off the new year. Can't wait to see what else is in store for 2018. Happy New Year!

Marilyn said...

Cue card!! Happy New Year!!

Lisa said...

Hello, my sweet friend!! I've missed you!! Huge congrats on your guest design spot!! This is beautiful!! She's gorgeous!! I love the colors!! I'm so happy to be visiting after a small blog break for the holidays!! I've scrolled through to see the amazing projects I've missed while I was gone and they are all fabulous!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you a healthy and happy 2018!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Your card is so cute.
Such an adorable image and perfect theme for our weather right now...It was -47c with the windchill.
Congrats on being a GD :)

Unknown said...

Awesome card, so sweet, love the image! Congrats on being a Guest Designer! Happy New Year, Theresa!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Huge congratulations...so happy fro you and well deserved
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Beckie Williams said...

Congratulations!! This is just awesome!!! Your card for them is ADORABLE!!!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Congrats Thats Awesome !!

your cards are so Awesome!!

DIANA L. said...

Happy New Year!!! great card and congrats on the DT spot.

Sue Crease said...

Theresa, great to see you on here as our guest designer this month. What a lovely card you have made for us. Fab layout and lovely and bright too.
Sue. X

Karla Yungwirth said...

So sweet! I love those images, and you’ve done such a great job on this adorable card!

Migdalia said...

Congrats on your GD spot!!I love how beautifully you colored her!!A beautiful card my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

Congrats! You colored this sooo beautifully! Love her! Beautiful card and a deserved guest spot for sure!

Nana said...

Congrats on your GDS. What a cute and fun card. Love the colors and the polka dot paper. You colored her perfectly. Love this card, my friend.

Hugs Nana