Friday, January 19, 2018

SumMore Fun - Mood Board Challenge #20

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!


Our Mood Board is - BIRTHDAYS



 You can use the Mood Board or go by the Theme
or Use the color combo or Use all 3!!! You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!



Here's what I created to inspire you --




I went with the THEME this time around!
I always have Birthday cards on hand because I make them
for the Staff at School! But sometimes you just forget
someone's Birthday and you still want to let them know
you are Thinking of them - so I made this card!

I used my Distress Oxides in Worn Lipstick, Abandoned Coral, &
Candied Apple - Blending them together on a strip of White Cardstock
Then used my Heat tool to make sure it was
completely dry before I started to Heat Emboss -

I pulled 2 Victorine Originals Stamps out -
CELEBRATE IN STYLE (60010-C)
REMEMBERED YOUR BIRTHDAY (60011-G)
and then stamped them with some versamark ink
in my Misti - I poured some WOW! Primary Ebony Embossing
powder on top and heat set it - 



I then took a piece of White cardstock and used a
circle stitching pattern die to give it that neat embossed
circle design - Then I die cut a Stitched Scallop
border & attached it too my sentiment piece -
Then I adhered everything together - CAS



Of course, I did a little bit to the inside as well - Since I like to
tie everything together - I decided NOT to put a sentiment, since
this would be a "LATE" Birthday card - I thought a more personal
message was in order - The CUTE Gift wrapped stamp is also
from Victorine Originals - 


I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Stamp Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




15 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful card. Love the inking, all those circles, and scalloped edge. The sentiment is too funny, love it. Have a great weekend Theresa.

Nana

Anonymous said...

That's a really cute sentiment! The coloring is fabulous, Theresa1

Evelyn

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the sentiment!!

R's Rue said...

Love.

Migdalia said...

Super cute & fun! I love the fun sentiment!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M


Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the design and the sentiment!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Love the blended strip--fun card!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab design!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Such a cute card - I adore the sentiment !

Beth F. said...

I am going to have to remember that DO ombre grouping because it looks awesome together! The perfect gradient. Your card is perfect for the occasion!

Tracy said...

Great card...love that sentiment!!

Lisa said...

Great card! That sentiment is fun and really perfect for me... I might need that one! Love it!

Gerda said...

What a super cute and fun card!! Love the sentiment and the pretty design!! Fabulous card!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How cute is this?! I really love that sentiment - it's kinda the story of my life! Love the pretty colors and pop of black!

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a pretty card! I think you’ll be forgiven for forgetting a birthday when your friend opens this up!!