Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Oriental Trading - Love is in the Air...

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
Our next BIG Holiday is just around the Corner --
VALENTINE'S DAY
So you know I gotta make quick
Sweet treats for my 5th graders using 
some FUN products from Oriental Trading





They are only 3" tall by 3 1/4" round, but they are the PERFECT
size to hold a few treats! - Did you know they carry YUMMY
Holiday candy as well?? - 
It certainly made it easy for getting everything I needed
all in one place -- The goodies I got to put in each pail





Here they are stuffed with all those yummy goodies! And there's still room
if I wanted to add more!





I needed at least 21 pails for my 5th grade class --





I wanted to make tags to go with each pail - So I got the
Valentine Owl Cards & Owl Valentine's Day Pencils
and made a hole at the top using a Hole punch
and I wanted to attach them using some Tulle in Pink & Red





The Sentiments on these owls are adorable!!! :)





And this is what they look like completed --
How CUTE! Right?? I think the kids will be excited to get these -


Head on over to Oriental Trading to check out the items used on my project 
and for other Seasonal decor items.  




Have a FABULOUS DAY!!



Theresa

This review is based strictly on my opinion.  I was provided the samples free of charge by Oriental Trading to provide my honest review.  No other type of compensation was received.  All ideas and opinions are my own.  

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute idea!! I think the kids will really love them!!

Sukie said...

Your treats are so super cute! I love how you added the owl cards and pencils in addition to the treats! You really know how to spoil your students!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!! The kids will absolutely treasure these!! I love how you made the tag with the owl and pencil!! Creative and fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

Those are so cute, they are going to love them. Also, how in the world are you so organized that you are making Valentine treats already??? I'm still trying to clean up my room! Have a great week my friend.

Leslie

VintageScrapsCanada said...

These are beyond cute...
I love the character lollipops. You rock.

Anonymous said...

What a fun project to make and receive. They love candy, and my students always got excited to receive a new pencil! :)

Evelyn

Beth F. said...

These are super sweet treats! I too received Valentine's treats from OT but I went with non candy items for my boys' classes. I love all the products they offer!

Erin said...

These are super cute for your 5th graders- I'm sure they will love them! I love those little pencils with the sweet sayings. I always find cute things at Oriental Trading.

Georgiana said...

I sent Oriental Trading an e-mail about their next Brand Ambassador opportunity, but I haven't heard back. I would love to do this for my class too!

Karla Yungwirth said...

These are so cute!! I love the sweet owls! There are going to be some very happy recipients at Valentines!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are all adorable! I love how you added the tags!

Migdalia said...

They are so adorable!!! I love the cute owls!!Fun idea!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

So awesome! You are too sweet! They are going to love these!

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the little pails and really love the owl. I wanna be a 5th grader. LOL

Hugs Nana