Sunday, January 14, 2018

Dare 2B Artzy Guest Designer!!!

Hello & Happy Sunday Crafty Friends!
Today is a HUGE honor for me as I'm Guest 
Designer for Dare 2B Artzy this Month! EEK!
You have no idea how excited I am to be doing this!

Anyway, They have a wonderful Challenge that starts today! 
The theme is Winter Wonderland


 Here's what I created to inspire you to play along!




I just LOVE how this card turned out!
I'm using the Uber Adorable Stamp set from
Dare 2B Artzy called Cup of Cheer




I really like how the sentiment matches up
perfectly with my Card design -- I'm using Doodlebug
Designer Paper -- I've got a couple of
different Stitched heart dies and I used a Stitched
rectangle die to give it a nice border --
I stamped my cup on some Watercolor paper and
colored it with my Zig Real Brush Pens




I added some Ice Cube Jewels from Lucy's cards
and I created the steam by Stamping on
Vellum with versafine Onyx black ink then
heat embossing it with some Fine Black embossing powder -
Then I fussy cut around the steam and attached it with
a quickie glue pen 

This is gonna be a great card to send to one of my crafty friends!

Please join us over at the Dare 2B Artzy Blog
and make sure to leave some blogging love for those
AMAZING Designer over there who work
really hard to make wonderful challenges for you and me!

I look forward to seeing what you create!

Have a Fabulous Day!!

Theresa

19 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congrats on another Guest Designer spot. I need to start applying or trying to get a few spots myself. Suggestions? You color palette is great for Winter.

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful, love the design and colors, I like how you did the steam.

Nana said...

Congrats on your GD spot. Such a beautiful card. Love all the different patterns on the paper. I agree with you the sentiment is a perfect match. Very creative how you did the steam. Awesome card my friend.

Hugs Nana

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Congrats on guest designer!!

The card is so cute & I love your colouring!

Lisa said...

Huge congrats on your gd spot, my friend!! So deserved!! Your card is beautiful!! I love the hearts and the steaming mug!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the colors!

Gerda said...

Congrats on your GD Spot, Theresa!! Gorgeous card!!! I love the pretty colors and all the gorgeous papers you used!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karen (karey2005) said...

It's a beautiful card! Love the crispness of it! Congrats on your GD spot!

Migdalia said...

Congrats on your GD spot!! Super sweet card!!I love the die cut hearts and sweet sentiment! You did an AWESOME job my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lori said...

Your card is adorable! Love those hearts, especially the floral one and love your smart idea of creating the steam with vellum. Awesome!

Beth F. said...

Congrats on your GDT spot! I really love your card. The patterned papers are beautiful! Today is so nasty cold and windy, I think I need some hot cocoa LOL!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the pretty papers you used and the warmth they add to the cup of hot cocoa! Congrats on the guest designer spot!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Such a cute card!! They are lucky to have you!! Congrats!!

CA Scrapper said...

I love that card!! Congrats on being their guest designer. I hope you are having a good week. I spent all day yesterday cleaning up my craft room again! It was so much work but I got it all done and it looks so good again. I hope it lasts for a while this time. LOL.

Leslie

Karen said...

Congratulations, Theresa! Oh how blessed they are to have you! I can't wait to see all of your creations. Your first contribution is all things precious! The cup of cocoa is just gorgeous and I adore the abundance of hearts throughout your design. The sentiment is delightful (just like you)! :) Lovely work, my friend! Have a wonderful night. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Greta said...

Congrats! This is darling & I love the color combo!

Karenladd said...

I love the Cup of Cheer set, and your patterned heart shape adds that little extra bit of color and detail that makes it even more wonderful!

Lisa said...

So fun and pretty! Love these papers you've used and of course that cup! Congrats again!

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a great card and sentiment! Perfect for a chilly winter day!