Thursday, January 25, 2018

Celebrate oxides....

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
I hope your week has been going good so far -
If not... I'm sorry to hear it and just think
tomorrow starts the weekend, so you can hopefully
catch a break if you need it! :)

Today, I'm sharing a fun birthday card
I made this past weekend --
I'm using a Raisin Boat & Victorine Originals Stamp
on my project today




What do you guys think??? I totally love the way it turned out -



The Sentiment is from Raisin Boat



This set has so many pretty sentiments
I just love it!!


The Music Background is from Victorine Originals



This would be a great background for so many different
cards or even tags!!!


I used 4 different Distress Oxide inks - Wilted Violet,
Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, & Antigue Linen
The balloon die set is from MFT Blueprints #26
and the Stitched Rectangle Die is from MFT Blueprints #13
I used some Lucy's Cards Jewels for accents
I used White Embossing Powder from SSS (On the music Background)
Clear Embossing powder from Ranger (on the Sentiment)
Versamark ink & memento tuxedo black ink --



AND - I wanted to remind YOU

We still have our Challenge going on over at


  Our Mood Board is -  BIRTHDAY



I'm sure you ALL need to make a Birthday card 
for someone you know!! --  You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun Stamps if you don't have one!
We have 1 random winner - Prize is a $20 Gift Certificate to 
the SumMore Fun Stamp Store!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!

The Challenge ends Thursday, Feb. 1st!!!
So make sure to join us!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME Day!!


17 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!

Beth F. said...

This is such a wonderful card! I love the way you used the Distress Oxide inks.

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love the musical notes and love the water drops on the balloons.The black card base makes it all pop.

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love this card - I have not tried the oxides yet -

love the look - awesome my dear as always!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I love, love, love this, my friend!! Wow!! The colors look so amazing!! I love how you used the colors on the balloons, too!! Totally spectacular, Theresa!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! The music background looks so amazing with the Distress Inks! I love the colors you used too!

Sherrie K. said...

This turned out so pretty Theresa! I love the music notes and the cute balloons! The water colored colors look amazing! Love this!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Tracy said...

I love that this card is for anyone, no matter what age or gender.
I have yet to try the oxide inks.

Greta said...

This may be my favorite of your cards--beautiful colors & design!

Tracey said...

Your card looks fabulous .....love the design and pretty colours! I still don't own any oxide inks, but the more I see your creations, I feel like I really to to purchase some!
Have a great weekend!

Georgiana said...

I just got 6 more oxides in the mail from Amazon! Now I will need to add a couple of those background stamps. Great job creating a pretty birthday card.

Anonymous said...

I'm always so impressed by your cards, Theresa. On this one, I love the balloons and how you only used part of the music background paper. And, of course, the colors!!

Evelyn

Gerda said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL, Theresa!!! I love the pretty balloons and the collors are just awesome!!! I LOVE, LOVE this card!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is gorgeous! I love the sentiments embossed in white with the Oxides! So pretty! I bet you’re excited to see the new colours - I know I am!!

Migdalia said...

A very PRETTY card my friend!!I don't own any oxide inks yet but I will..
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

Love Love it! So beautiful!