Saturday, January 6, 2018

Let's Party Birthday Sketch....

Hello & Happy Saturday Everyone!
I know I don't normally post on the weekends
BUT... Die Cuttin Divas has a Great
Sketch Challenge going on this week that I 
really wanted to play along with --

Here's the Sketch --



 I really like the design and decided to use this
for my Local Monthly Card swap group cards this month
the Theme is Birthday - So here's my card --



I totally love this card! I made 6 of them for my Card Swap this month
and I can honestly say, that I'll probably be using this fun sketch again!

Cardstock - Recollection 110lb., Bazzill, Georgia Pacific
Designer Paper & Cake - Simple Stories (Let's Party)
Stitched Rectangle Die - MFT
Stitched Circle Dies - SSS
Stitched Banner Die - MFT
Sentiment - Papertrey Ink (Birthday Basics)
Big Shot, Misti Tool, Memento London Fog Ink

Make sure to link up to this Challenge by Monday -
I believe a New Challenge Starts every Tuesday!!

Have a great Weekend!

Theresa

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how Georgiana does it, but she always comes up with a really versatile sketch every month. I keep them all!!

I love your cute birthday card with its bright colors and happy feel!

Happy Weekend!

Eveyn

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!! Love all the different papers!!

Unknown said...

Awesome card Theresa! Love all your paper choices, they work beautifully together. Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin Divas.
Nancy

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a cute card! I love the background paper and the cute cake, and you’re right, it’s a great sketch! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Your card is so cute!! I love the papers and colors you chose! A monthly card swap sounds so fun, wish I had one of those!

Migdalia said...

This is such a wonderful sketch!!Super cute!!
I hope that you are feeling better...
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Gloria said...

Fantastic birthday card and perfect for a card swap:) Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! Perfect take on the sketch!! I love the papers you used and the festive colors!! Fabulous, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

Love that card my friend! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Beckie Williams said...

Your card is wonderful. I love all the colors! I loved this sketch too!!

Greta said...

Fun, festive card!

Esther said...

Fabulous birthday card!!!! Great take on the sketch.

Georgiana said...

I am thrilled you used my sketch! Fabulous birthday card!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous Birthday card, Theresa!! I love the pretty papers and the colors!!! Awesome card!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Georgiana said...

Me again! Thank you for joining our “January Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

So pretty! I love the bright, happy colors and the fun prints. This is a great layout and your yummy birthday cake is showcased perfectly on the circles. Love this!

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a fun and colourful card! Love the cake!

Lisa said...

SO much fun! Love the design and those fun papers! Great swap card! They’ll love it!

Nana said...

This card screams party.Fun papers and colors. You nailed the sketch. The girls in the swap are going to love these card. I do!

Hugs Nana