Friday, January 26, 2018

Thinking of you at...

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!!
YAY! the weekend is here! Thank goodness --
This week has been crazy busy at work and
I can totally use the downtime! How about you?

I thought I would share a SUPER QUICK 5 Minute CARD!

Say What??? YUP! This card really only took me
5 minutes to make!! AND - It's a Christmas card!!

Let me start by telling you - I happen to
come across the image in my scraps pile
EVEN BETTER! LOL and when I took a
look at it, I was like - Ooh, wow... I've had a 
5 minute card sitting here in my stash and
didn't realize it - UGH!! LOL

Here it is --


Now how easy is that??? LOL

Basically the paper is from an OLD DCWV paper stack
When I saw it, I thought... HELLO easy card right here!

So I pulled out my Stitched Rectangle die and placed
it over my image - Then I used my Clear Wink of
Stella glitter pen on all the leaves & the birds wing --
 - then I Stamped a Christmas Sentiment
with some Memento Rich Cocoa Ink in my Misti

Thought I should make the berries pop too, so I
pulled out my glossy accents and just dotted each berry
I used a piece of Fun Foam behind the design and
popped it right up on a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Red cardbase

Besides being super simple I thought it was a cute image --
Another card for my 2018 Stash!

I think I better go take another look at my
Christmas Scrap Stash pile - Just in case I find
another 5 minute card to make!! You just never know!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!

Theresa

12 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute and the best is that it was so quick and easy.

Marilyn said...

WOW!! That was a quick card!! Cute card! Maybe I should go look in my stash and see what I can come up with.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh it is adorable and will come in so handy during the festive season
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Nana said...

Simple and sweet but perfect for the holidays. Love the wing on the bird and how you added shine with the Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents. The stitching around the bird makes it look appliqued. Love it.
Nana

Gerda said...

What a adorable card and great that you made it in 5 minutes!!! Have a wonderful day.
Gerda

Beckie Williams said...

This is so cute. I love the berries, it looked like you used rhinestones on them. Great Job!!

Lisa said...

It's so beautiful!! I love the pretty birdie!! I can honestly say I've never made a five minute card!! I'm so impressed!! Have a great weekend, my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Love the natural & prim look of this card - I love this idea - obviously - been sticking with you - made my card 2 days ago - it will go up tonight!!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I love it when the paper does all the work!! Love the details you added to bring it up a few notches!

Evelyn

Karla Yungwirth said...

How fantastic! Making a quick card and using up Scraps! Very cute :)

Migdalia said...

Super sweet card my friend!!I have a few Christmas stickers in my holiday stash and I am going to use them on Christmas cards and I will use my scraps as well.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

Fantastic 5 minute!!! card! What a great piece to stumble upon!