Wednesday, January 31, 2018

JOY!!!

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty friends!
I have a quick post today -- I'm sharing another
2018 Christmas card that I made using a tag
I had made for my Local Card swap group back
in 2016!!! Yup! I made the tags back then and
gave everyone their tags and 1 was mine to keep -
But I never used it - so I decided to put it to some
good use and add it to a card!



I made the Tag in Sept. of 2016 and mine had been sitting
in my craft room, so I decided to use it


I'm using some Kraft cardstock as my card base -
The Designer Papers are Echo Park (Home for the Holidays)
Stitched Rectangle Dies (Lg. & Sm.) & the Scallop Stitched Border
die are all from - My Creative Time

I did trim down the ribbon I had on the tag so it wouldn't
stick out too much on my card - I also popped
the tag up with some dimensionals--

That made for a quick easy Christmas card!


HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

Theresa

16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the different papers!

Dr Sonia S V said...

I was immediately drawn to your photography backdrop...so clever to add those lovely bells!!!

Cheers
Dr Sonia

Nana said...

Well, you picked a perfect way to showcase the tag. Love the ribbon and twine on the tag and also love all the beautiful papers. The green border peeking out the one side ties it all together. I really love it.
Nana

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous way to use the tag!! It's so beautiful and it looks amazing on the card!! I love the papers you used and the design!! Fab, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beckie Williams said...

I am so glad you decided to use it. Your tag is beautiful!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card! Love all the layers!!!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

What a beautiful way to use the tag. Your card looks amazing with all the pretty colors.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! I love that gorgeous tag and all the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Anonymous said...

A lot of people make tags, but I never seemed to be able to find a use for them. Yours looks real pretty on the beautiful Christmas card you made! Even though the tag was from two years ago, you were able to find patterned papers with the same color value and make it look like it was all done at the same time! Beautiful!!

Evelyn

VintageScrapsCanada said...

This is such a cute card - love the colour palate!

Sukie said...

Such a pretty card! I love the gorgeous papers you used! The tag on your card looks so amazing!

Sherrie K. said...

Great way to use your tag! SO, so pretty! Fun papers...so festive!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Greta said...

Wonderful layers--love the tag!

Migdalia said...

Love the pretty tag! The card is beautiful!!Fun idea!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

LOVE it when we get to use past projects like this and give them new life! Beautiful card!

Karla Yungwirth said...

The layers are so festive and lovely!! A great combination!