Saturday, June 2, 2018

Carson's Creations Blog Hop!!!


Today we are celebrating 8 years that Carson's Creations has been sharing. 
I remember when I first started so many years ago...
I was a bit clueless, but the crafty world invited me in and 
I have since made many lasting friendships over the years. 
We have shared ideas, chatted about techniques, 
planned blog hops together, been on the same design teams, 
and appreciated each other's talents and creativity while admiring across the miles.

There are 8 stops and you won't want to miss any of them! 
If you are here from Janis' Blog then you are in the right place. 
If you just happened onto my blog today and would like to join us, 
then start at Carson's Creations ~ Georgiana's blog
There is also a complete line-up at the end of this post just in case you need it. 

What would a hop be without Blog Candy?!?! 

Since this is a celebration, each blog has a bit of candy 
that is randomly being given away. Yay for candy!

Here is how:

Be sure to be a FOLLOWER and COMMENT on each blog.
If you are a follower, your comment could be randomly 
drawn to win some fantastic prizes. 


Here is my project:




Georgiana asked us to create something to CELEBRATE!
So, I'm Celebrating SUMMER! At least where I'm at its Summer outside!
We are in the high 90's to low 100 degrees already! :)

I made this FUN Wood project to sit on my shelf -

The entire wood project was plain -  so I used an
assortment of Acrylic paints to paint the Sun, letters, &
wooden plank - Then I added glitter to some pieces and
Doodlebug Papers to other pieces - The word Sunshine is
a vinyl piece - and for bells and whistles I used some
adhesive gems, and ribbons...

It's so bright and cheery on my shelf!!!


Here's what I'm giving away:



This Stamp set has lots of great images for any crafter to use!


Remember to win, you need to be a follower of my
 blog and leave a comment! You have until 
Sunday night, June 3rd at 9:00 pm EST to hop along with us! 
All winners will be announced on Monday, June 4th on each individual blog. 
The winners will also be posted 
on Carson's Creation Facebook page after all the winner's 
posts go live on each blog.


Here is the Blog Hop Line-up...



Thanks for celebrating with us today! 
Your next stop is the AMAZING MIGDALIA!!

45 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

What a great sign to have sitting on any craft room shelf! I love the glitter and all the fun colors! It is sure to inspire any who see it!

Georgiana said...

That summer decor would keep me happy and smiling everyday! Thanks for being a part of my 8 Year Blogoversary. I am so pleased that we have become such good crafty friends over the years. I know I can always rely on you to answer my questions when I am unsure. I love our chats and hopefully we will have plenty more!

Debbie (from Sugar Land) said...

It's summer here in south Texas also - we'll hit 100 this week. I think we forgot to have spring... I love this sign - makes me happy just looking at it. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

Maryellen Webber said...

Love this cheerful, sunny decor item!!! Doodling papers are the perfect for this!!! Great job!

Katydid Cards said...

This is really cute! I know I'd smile every time I looked at it!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB design!!!! LOVE!

Sue D said...

So cute and cheery and perfect for summer. Love the sparkle.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Patti J said...

What a fun summer project! Love it! Just signed up to follow via email! Thanks for sharing!

Gail said...

This sign is totally over the moon cool! lovely job on your art work here! Happy Anniversary Carson's Creation - Yeah - Thanks for the hop and the chance at blog candy!

Beth F. said...

Celebrating summer is PERFECT! I love that you add in a little wood decor with your paper crafting. It is wonderful to mix it up a bit!

Sherrie K. said...

Theresa, this is so fun!! Such a fun piece of home decor~The sparkle looks amazing...so talented my friend!
So fun to be celebrating with you in the hop!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Janis Lewis said...

Wonderful summer decoration! I bet you smile every time you look at it on the shelf. I would :)

Migdalia said...

This is AWESOME!! Love how you celebrate SUMMER! I absolutely LOVE it my friend!! You ROCK!
It's been fun hopping with you today!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Vicki said...

Wow, Theresa! What a happy and festive altered project! This just oozes fun and good times. So special!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, what an awesome project, Theresa! I would have that displayed in my craftroom - it's so colourful, sparkly, and cheery! Awesome way to celebrate summer - and to celebrate Georgiana' 8 years! Congratulations to Georgiana! Awesome prize - thank you!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so amazing, Theresa!! It's a perfect summer project!! I love the colors and the fabulous sparkle!! You so rock wood project, my friend!! This is gorgeous!! So happy to be hopping with you!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Glenda said...

Wow! Beautiful project Theresa! Love all the pretty colors! Perfect summer project!
Glenda's Cards

Marilyn said...

Beautiful project!! Love the colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn🧡

Sukie said...

Such a beautiful project! I love the glitter on your project and the addition of the vinyl looks so amazing! Very cheery project for sure!

Christi said...

Theresa what a beautiful project! Just love everything about it! Thanks you for having me!

Treva said...

Great idea, nice and bright; thanks for the inspiration.

mt6464 said...

What a cute sunny project!

Cindy Beland said...

Your project is FANTASTIC my friend!!!AWESOME job as always :) just LOVE it.... Have a great weekend

JustYolie said...

Fun summer decor.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How pretty!! I love all the sparkle!!

Kimberly J. said...

Awesome Project, Theresa!! I have missed visiting your blog so much! I love all the cards you send me, you always know how to brighten my day. Thanks for always being so amazing. :)

cghundley said...

Your Sunshine piece
looks so cheerful
and love the colors!
Carla from Utah

Larelyn said...

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love this!!

Christine said...

What an amazing project! I love the bright colors you chose to paint your wooden decor piece. The sparkle is just fabulous!

Unknown said...

Wow Theresa!! This is so awesome. Your home decor pieces are always so cool.....really love this one!!!!! Great job, love it!!❤️❤️❤️

Kellyskardsfl said...

Your project is so adorable and cheerful.

Jessica said...

This is awesome. I love all the bright colors.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Golden Goddess Designs said...

awesome project! great idea! thanks for sharing!

Alicia

Connie Can Crop said...

Seriously so fun! Just love this and it's sure to brighten up any room! Thanks for the cute idea!

Gloria said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! It's so perfect to put on a kitchen window:)

Pam D. said...

What a great piece, such cheery colors and love the glitter!

DIANA L. said...

What a fun hop I absolutely love your fun card the colors are so summery your prize is fab also, I just love that little ball of yarn

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

How fun is this, would also make a super cute centerpiece for a picnic or BBQ get together..

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

OK, totally impressed!!! That sign is awesome! Rainbow, glittery goodness!!! Love it!

Ladybug said...

Loooove your wooden project. Super cute! TFS! :-)

~Tammy~ said...

Your summer project is totally fabulous! I love it!

Esther said...

Oh my gosh, your sign is so bright and cheery and fun!!!!!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Oh wow _ I love this - so bright and sunshinny!

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love all your home decor and this is perfect for summer!!

Lisa said...

What a fun piece of decor! Would make me smile every time I looked at it!