Friday, June 8, 2018

SumMore Fun Mood Board Challenge #30

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!
Today... starts another FUN Challenge over at: 

 YAY! I know how you
guys enjoy a good Challenge!

Our Mood Board is - 



 You can use the theme, pictures, or color combo
 You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun if you don't have one!


All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!


Here's what I created to inspire you --




As you can tell... I went with the Color combo!
I like the colors and thought I could use them to make
this THANKS card! I'm using the
Strokes of Pride (10212-z) Stamp set from Raisin Boat




I dressed up the inside of my card with a sentiment from
and added some of the Paint strokes to the inside as well
as the bird over the sentiment - I think the sentiment goes
perfectly with my card! :)


 



Just a reminder that if you play along, the Random
winner wins a $20 Gift Certificate to the 
SumMore Fun Stamps Store AND if you use a
SumMore Fun Stamp on your project 
 you'll get a $40 Gift Certificate!!
This is such a wonderful prize!!


I hope you guys can join us --
 I would LOVE to see what you create!



If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use

It'll get you 10% off your order!!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Stamp Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest




11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!
Have great day!
Marilyn❤

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the brush stroke background!! The design is beautiful!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Wonderful card! The brush strokes background is absolutely amazing! I love the color combination too!

Lisa Mensing said...

Great card, Theresa! The strokes make a wonderful background.

SUPRFOXdesigns said...

What a perfect card for the mood board, those colors are perfect. Love it!

Gerda said...

Fabulous card!! Love the color combo!! Have a great day.
Gerda

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Great cards & I love this colour combination - after you started to design for this blog I have been playing along & love there combinations - thanks for sharing

Karla Yungwirth said...

Great card, colours and design! I love the way you designed the inside too!!

Lisa said...

Well, now you're just showing off!! This is awesome and not just 'cause it has coffee... although I do love that coffee cup!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I'm loving this color combo and fun layout. This is a great thank you card!

Greta said...

Love how you used the paint strokes stamp--wonderful card!