Tuesday, June 26, 2018

DCD Challenge! Butterfly....

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's Challenge Day over at Die Cuttin Divas!


The Theme this week is Butterfly!!


We also have an AMAZING Sponsor for this Challenge!


They are giving away a wonderful Gift Certificate!! 
How AWESOME IS THAT!!! Thank You SVG Cutting Files!!


-- Here's what I created to inspire you --



I created my cards in the Silhouette Program using Some Digital
Papers from Down this Road (Live, Laugh, Play) Collection
Then I die cut everything out with my Cameo - 
My Stitched Rectangle dies are from My Creative Time
I added dimensionals under the butterflies to make them POP
and added some Clear Adhesive gems for some sparkle.
The sentiment Stamp is from Jaded Blossom called 
(Sweet Birthday Wishes)


I needed a second card, so I made another one, without the
Butterflies this time - I added some Clear Gloss to the centers
of the Flowers and both cards are spritzed with Sheer
Shimmer Frost. They sparkle & shine! :)
The Thanks word die is from Pink N Main cut 3x's
and then layered on top of each other.


Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas , join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over their - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

20 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards! Love the colors
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Beth F. said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the colors you used on it.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful cards! Love the color combo!

Lisa said...

They are both so creative and gorgeous!! I love the colors and the designs!! Beautiful cards, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

mum of two said...

Stunning Theresa! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

KT Fit Kitty said...

So beautiful! I love your butterflies and flowers! Gorgeous colours too!

Karen (karey2005) said...

LLLLLove the colors here! So pretty!

Melissa said...

Beautiful cards, love all those colors!! Yes, I too think it cuts much better!

Greta said...

Love the background & color combo--gorgeous!

Gerda said...

These card are both so BEAUTIFUL, Theresa!! I love the gorgeous flowers, the pretty butterflies, the fabulous design and pretty colors!!!! I LOVE, LOVE these cards!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The color combination is so beautiful! All of the dimension looks amazing!

CA Scrapper said...

Those are some gorgeous cards my friend. Keep cool in your AC. I'm dreading the heat that will be coming our way since we don't have AC. UGH!! Have a great week.

Leslie

Evelyn said...

Right before I read your text, I wondered how you got the butterfly colors to match so perfectly with your design paper. . . duh!

Beautiful!!

Evelyn

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I adore this - i love the colours - it is so spring!

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous colors and wonderful design Theresa! I love how this turned out and love the dimension of the butterflies!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Esther said...

Such a pretty card!!

Gloria said...

Very pretty card and loving the color combo:)

Jessica said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty. I love this so much. I think it’s really pretty. I love how you did the flowers and the butterflies. Oh, and the colors, so pretty.

Big HUGS,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Lisa said...

Wow I love both of these! With or without the butterflies... gorgeous!! You really know your way around that Cameo!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

So so cute!! I’m getting caught up on all your amazing crafty projects. Seriously, where does the time go?!! Love the colours and pretty butterflies!