Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Hey, Pop!

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's Challenge Day over at Die Cuttin Divas!


The Theme this week is MASCULINE!!

I have nooo Problem making masculine cards
As most of you know I have 3 boys, and 4 brothers -
So making masculine cards are part of the deal around here!

We also have an AMAZING Sponsor for this Challenge!


They are giving away a $35 Gift Package!!! OMGOSH!
How AWESOME IS THAT!!! Thank You Scrapbook Adhesives!!


I'm also entering this card into the



-- Here's what I created to inspire you --


This took me no time at all to create!
I'm using the Simple Stories (Hey Pop) Digital paper Collection

I designed my card in my Silhouette Program, 
then Dragged & dropped the Digital papers where I wanted them 
and then placed the Digital images where I wanted them - 
I adjusted some of the sizes and used the trace feature - 

Then printed out all my pieces on my Bazzill White cardstock -
The cameo cut the pieces out - then I grabbed
some Regular dies from My Creative Time & Lil Inkers
to get the Stitched look that I love so much!

I added Dimension behind the soda bottle and the heart
and the white card front has Fun Foam on the back for more added
dimension!


Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas , join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over their - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

18 comments:

Georgiana said...

Awesome job with your masculine card. They don't come as easy for me, so you will need to give me some inspirational tips. : )

Marilyn said...

Awesome masculine card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

This is fabulous!! I love the soda bottles!! So fun!! The papers and design are beautiful!! I so struggle with masculine cards...if I can't add glitter or flowers or ribbon, I'm in trouble!! You do such a perfect job every time!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a awesome card!! Love all the pretty papers and fabulous design!! Have a great day,
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...

Love your card, it's really awesome! Hope you are having a good week.

Leslie

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just too cute! Perfect for dad .

Hugs,

Chriss

VintageScrapsCanada said...

WHat a cute card & play on words!! your cards are too cute.

Sukie said...

Love it! Such a fun design and I love the sentiment, so cute!

Evelyn said...

I love working in Silhouette design studio. It's hours of fun! Sometimes I don't even bother cutting out my creation!!

This turned out great. I love the striped rectangles. Were they created on the silhouette with digi papers, too?

Evelyn

Scrappy Chick said...

I just love this card! Thanks for participating in the Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps Challenge

mum of two said...

This is fabulous Theresa!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love this design! The vintage looking pop bottles are awesome!

L.B. said...

Love love love!!!

Lisa said...

This is fun! Great design and love these fun images!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cool card for any "pop"! This has a retro vibe that I absolutely love!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the soda bottles and great papers you used. Great layout also!

Gloria said...

Print and cut is so great especially when you don't have much time to craft. Great job:)

Greta said...

Very cute!