Tuesday, June 5, 2018

DCD Sketch Challenge & Some News!

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
I have some exciting news to share!

I'm one of the NEWEST Designers for the

I'm excited to be joining all those 
very talented ladies over there! :)

Since it's the 1st Tuesday of the month
It's a Sketch Challenge!!



Here's what I created to inspire you --


Just so you know - My Card base and word die (Smile) is NOT BLACK 
For some reason, I could not get my Espresso Brown Cardstock
to photo any better than this! But they are in a Dark Brown color! :)

Anywho... The Digital paper is from Echo Park (Hello Spring)
and I printed it all out then Die cut it all out on my Cameo Machine
The Stitched Circle Dies are from My Favorite Things
Stitched Rectangle Die is from My Creative Time
Echo Park Wheelbarrow is from the Silhouette Store #259865
The Banners are an SVG file from the Silhouette Store #33619
The (Smile) word Die is from Lil Inkers Designs (cut out 3x's) then layered
I used some Shimmer Sheer frost spray on my wheelbarrow 
for a little added sparkle!

Other items used -- Fun Foam for Dimension, Gemini Jr. Machine,
Stick It Adhesive, ATG, ThermOweb, Dimensionals, Bazzill White CS

We have an AWESOME Sponsor for this weeks challenge

  The winner will receive any 3 sets from their online Store!

How cool is that! Thanks, Cutting Cafe!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be sure to check out all the other
FANTASTIC Designers to see their amazing projects!

Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!!


Theresa

18 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the flower paper
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Georgiana said...

Super pretty with all those flowers. I am so happy you are on our team. Yay! Exciting! Can't wait to see your projects every week. Fun! Fun! Fun!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

Wow - Congrats!! You are so talented we should be surprised!
I love this card - I love the flowers - now that it feels like spring!!

Lisa said...

Huge congrats, my friend!! They are lucky to have you!! This is gorgeous!! The papers are fabulous!! I love the image and the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Congrats Theresa! I can't wait to see your amazing projects for the challenges! Your card is so gorgeous! I just love those pretty papers with the oversized sentiment! Great inspiration for the sketch!

Greta said...

Beautiful papers & such a cheerful card! Congrats on joining the DT!

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so pretty. Welcome to the team, we are happy to have you!
Enjoy your week.

Leslie

L.B. said...

A wonderful happy card. You have joined a great design Team!!! Welcome to this great group.

Gloria said...

Love this bright and happy card! I would display it on my kitchen window:)

Tracey said...

Hello Theresa, sorry its been so long since I visited...I've been having a little break from creating. So nice to scroll through your blog and play catch up, you create fabulous cards. A big congratulations on your new DT, how exciting! Love this pretty card, the papers are gorgeous, so summery! Fabulous take on the sketch! Enjoy your week hugs x

Evelyn said...

I wonder how someone was able to pick paper flowers from your design paper to fill up your wheelbarrow! :)

So pretty! Welcome to the team!

Evelyn

mum of two said...

Welcome to the team Theresa! Can't wait to see your fabulous creations. I love the die cut sentiment, and the colours are so bright and cheerful! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Esther said...

This card made me smile, so pretty!!

Gerda said...

Welcome to the team Theresa!!! Your card is so BEAUTIFUL!! I love the gorgeous flower paper you used!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

Congrats on your new DT!! They are so lucky to have you! Beautiful card <3

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love that wheelbarrow full of flowers!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

So bright, happy and cheerful! I love the pretty papers and wheelbarrow full of flowers. This card is sure to make someone smile!

Greta said...

Beautiful papers--lovely card!