Thursday, June 28, 2018

Smooshing CAS Card...

Hello & Happy Thursday Everyone!
I have a quick post for ya today!

I decided to make a Quick Smooshing Technique Birthday Card --


I grabbed a piece of watercolor paper, a couple of

Distress Oxide inks in Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick,
and Twisted Citron, and the Cherry Blossom Stamp set
by Raisin Boat 

I stamped my Cherry Blossom image onto the watercolor paper 
with some versamark ink then poured some
Ultra Fine White Embossing Powder over it -
I then heated it all up -

Then I added the Distress Oxides to a clear block
and sprayed it with some water
I laid it right on top of my embossed image
and I let it sit there for a few minutes to
get the colors soaked into my paper 

Once I lifted it off, I heat set my paper again
Then I added some flicks of the pink & green inks
onto my paper to give it a splattered look
I heat set it one more time to make sure everything
was dry before putting it through
my Gemini Jr. with the Stitched Rectangle Die

Once it was complete I added the Celebrate
Sentiment in some Memento Tuxedo Black ink
and adhered it to a piece of White Fun Foam
for added Dimension -

Of course, it needed some Sparkle so
I grabbed a couple of Clear Adhesive Gems
and it was ready to go!!










 I also wanted to remind YOU

We still have our Challenge going on over at


  Here's our Mood Board 



I'm sure you ALL can make something
with this awesome board!! --  You don't have to use
a stamp from SumMore Fun Stamps if you don't have one!
We have 1 random winner - Prize is a $20 Gift Certificate to 
the SumMore Fun Stamp Store! AND if you do use one of
our stamps and win, you'll get a $40 Gift Certificate to the store!!

All the rules for this fun challenge are RIGHT HERE!

The Challenge ends Thursday, June 21st!!!
So make sure to join us!


If you're interested in any of the
Products from SumMore Fun Stamps
I have a Discount Code you can use
It'll get you 10% off your order!!


New to SumMore Fun Stamps??
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
SumMore Fun Blog
SumMore Fun Facebook Page

You can find me at these links 
Facebook - Pinterest



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME Day!!


14 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Love the ink smooshing technique, one of my favourites! Have an awesome day!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Evelyn said...

You are so inspiring, Theresa! This is fabulous. Maybe one day I'll get out of my die cut comfort zone and try CASE-ing one of your cards!!

Evelyn

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The colors look so amazing!! You smooshed perfectly, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

What a lovely card, Theresa! Another fabulous way to use that beautiful Cherry Blossom stamp set.

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The techniques you used look amazing! That stamp set is so versatile and I love how you have been showcasing it!

Sherrie K. said...

Your smooshing technique turned out perfect!! Great color choice to! Love it!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I LOVE when you make backgrounds! I have tried a few but they dont turn out the same!!

what about a step by step post? lol

Gerda said...

WOW, Theresa!! This card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colors in the background and the flower is gorgeous!! I love this awesome card!!! Have a great day.
Hugs Gerda

Karen (karey2005) said...

Lovely soft colors! Pretty!

Migdalia said...

Such a lovely card!! Beautifully done!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Polka Dot Orchard said...

This is so very pretty, I love how you did the background.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love the pink and green and your smooshing is so lovely... I can never make it turn out this nice... now I'm inspired to try again... thank you!

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

I think the smooshing technique is one of my favs, and this turned out gorgeous!