Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Hello Beautiful!!

Hello & Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's Challenge Day over at Die Cuttin Divas!


The Theme this week is Embossing (Heat or Dry)!!

I LOOOVE Heat Embossing & Dry Embossing
It really makes your projects POP with just a smidge of dimension!

We also have an AMAZING Sponsor for this Challenge!
One of our Awesome Design Team Members is offering
up an Awesome Stamp set from CTMH
Good Tymes! Seasons & Nature

How AWESOME IS THAT!!! 


-- Here's what I created to inspire you --


As you can tell - I went with HEAT EMBOSSING on this card!

I Heat embossed the Agapanthus Cluster stamp with
SSS Fine Black Embossing powder
Die Cuts that I used - Stitched Scallop Die (Gina Marie)
Wonky Stitched Die (Lil Inkers Designs)
Beautiful Word Die - (Ebay) cut out 2x's


Other Products Used--

Cardstock - Recollections 110lb white, Doodlebug Dotted
Paint Swoosh Stamp (Scrappy Moms)
"Hello" Stamp - (Stamps of Life)
Versamark Ink, Embossing Buddy, Heat tool, 
Misti, Gemini Jr., Fun Foam, Ice Cube Jewels,
Multi Matte Med., Stick It Adhesive, ATG, ThermOWeb
Distress Oxides - Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry,
Abandoned Coral, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade



Now that you've seen what I've created - Head on over to
Die Cuttin Divas , join in the fun and create something
with this Theme! Make sure to leave some Blogging Love
for ALL those Fabulous Design Team Members
over their - They work really hard to make FUN
Challenges for you & ME! 


Have a FABULOUSLY CRAFTY DAY!!!

Theresa

15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Evelyn said...

Wow, Theresa. Just WOW.

Evelyn

Lisa said...

So gorgeous, Theresa!! The background colors are so beautiful!! I love the embossing!! This is fabulous, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

Such a lovely card, Theresa!

L.B. said...

LOVE the sunset on this card!!! So pretty/

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card Theresa! The background looks so amazing and I love the embossing! Great colors too!

Gerda said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the bright colors in the background and the pretty embossing!! Have a great day.
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...

That is so gorgeous. Hope you are having a great week!

Leslie

Migdalia said...

I LOVE this card my friend!! So BEAUTIFUL!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sugar Bean Designs by Sonja Bakonyi said...

Beautiful card. I love the smears of colors on the white with the black stamp. Perfection!

Gloria said...

Simply beautiful and love the colors!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is beautiful! I love that wonky stitched die!! Lovely card :)

mum of two said...

Oh my goodness! This is amazing! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Greta said...

One of my favorite designs--beautiful card!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love the rainbow of swishes and the contrast with the black embossed image!